Marin Mizuta Introduction

???: Pichi pichi...What a pretty courtyard this is, poka poka!

She looks so adorable! I feel like she can be trusted!

Ayumu: Hi there! I'm Ayumu Fujimori!
Seishi: And I'm Seishi Yodogawa! Who might you be, miss?
???: Hawa hawa! Big Sis will now introduce herself!
Big sis' name is Marin Mizuta! And she is the SHSL Weather Forecaster!

Ayumu: A weather forecaster?Whenever I go outside, my bad luck causes a thunderstorm to appear out of nowhere!Marin: Big Sis doesn't believe your luck could be that bad, poka poka!Ayumu: Hey, actually, I think I've seen you on TV before!Marin: You...

Whenever I go outside, my bad luck causes a thunderstorm to appear out of nowhere!
Marin: Big Sis doesn't believe your luck could be that bad, poka poka!
Ayumu: Hey, actually, I think I've seen you on TV before!
Marin: You sure have! Big Sis works for all of Japan's weather channels. She correctly predicts the weather 100% of the time!
Ayumu: That's amazing!
Marin: Big sis woke up right next to this beautiful fountain!

Mizuta pointed at a fountain, positioned right in the center of the area.

Marin: When she first woke up, Big Sis thought the rain was pouring on her, poka poka!
Ayumu: I guess you would think that, haha!
Seishi: Well, we should be going now. Tell us if you find anything!
Marin: Okay, poka poka!