Chapter 3 - The dagger is better than the sword

Start from the beginning

Ferdinand: And if I win this fight against you two,Edelgard will surely challenge me!

Hubert: As if I'll let you two idiots wi-

Y/N: And I'll be fighting in it as well

The class looked at me as a evil smirk forms on my lips and I laughed.

Y/N: I won't even need to use a sword to defeat you three as I'll be using my words and a dagger to do that

Petra: A dagger? Isn't that a close range weapon,how would you even get close enough to hit them...

Y/N: Well children... When you spend enough in war,you can learn things and training up your mistakes with the threat of your life on the line... That's how I learned!

I smiled at them as the atmosphere turned grim for the three boys and I started to chuckle.

Y/N: And it's been a long time since I done in some fools...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Officers Academy,the lake

Byleth Pov

I heard a loud shout and kinda figured it was just Y/N then went back to fishing as I heard a familiar voice.

Sothis: This is really boring... Maybe,we could do something like training?

Byleth: It's my day off today and I want to fish

I felt the line get a bite and started reeling in the fish which fought back,not to mention is pretty strong.

Byleth: Come on,you fish!

I started winning the battle between the fish until I reeled it in and pulled it out of the water,it was in fact a big one.

Sothis: Impressive,you caught a huge one

Byleth: I thought this was boring?

Sothis: Until you pulled out a huge fish

I heard a meow and looked down to my feet,seeing that cat Y/N put in his room the other day.