Chapter 11: Hugs!!!

Y/n ran inside the school and into the teacher's longe, her eyes widened as she saw her father.

"DADDY!" Her dad turned, who looked like a mummy and his eyes lightened up when he saw his daughter.

Y/n hugged him and he tried not to flitch from the pain.

Y/n giggled, soon Midnight came into the room and got Y/n to let go of her dad.

"Where were you daddy?" Y/n asked curiously.

"I was.. at home, busy with work..."

She nodded and soon said "Im going to class!" She ran out the room before her dad could say anything.

+++++

The class soon entered the room and stared at the young girl who was sitting on the chair, smiling happily.

They all were wondering what she was thinking about 

(In Y/n's head: "I found DADDY!!!)

Soon Aizawa entered the room. Everyone was questioning why he was there.

++++

Y/n was drawing in the colouring books. She rubbed her cheek, which was still covered with the bandage.

She started to take it off, but she felt blood fall from her cheek. she covered it again and wiped her cheek. 

She quickly got up and ran out to the bathroom. She was to short for the sink so she took a lot of her petals a made a pile so she could stand on it. She took the bandage off to see her cut,it wasn't as full of blood as it use to but was still bleeding heavily

She splashed water on her face to try and stop if from bleeding.

She dried it and put the Bandage on again. She soon left the bathroom.

She reached a classroom and opened the door, not to see her dad but to see a lot of students, who she didn't know.

She looked around and before she started to leave her eyes met with a pair of purple ones.