Chapter 5: Petal bombed

Y/n jumped out of the car excitedly and ran inside the school, with her panda plushie of course.

Y/n soon ran into class 1-A and jumped onto a chair and set her panda plush on the desk.

Shota soon entered the class and saw his daughter and her panda plush.

"Panda is teacher!" Y/n explained smiling cheerfully. 

Shota chuckled and kissed his daughter's cheek.

"Aren't you going to go hang out with aunt Midnight in the teacher's lounge?" shota asked and bend down to her level.

"But... Aunt Midnight said that she was busy... and I want to see spikey...and broccoli and Boom boom..." she said pouting a bit

Her father gave up and let her stay in the class.

Soon the students started to walk into the class.

They were all talking and soon they all sat down in their seats.

Aizawa soon entered the class and started to talk about a trip they were going on

Y/n was playing with her toys and listened time to time.

Aizawa soon said "Bakugo, your talented so dont sulk about your lose"

The Boom boom boy grunted and looked away

"Midoriya,I see the only way you won the match is by messing up your arm again, work harder and dont give me the exuse that you dont know how to use your quirk-"

"Like me!" All the students look at the girl as petals started to appear randomly every where.

The small girl soon picked up a few and threw them up in the air making them explode.

"Me not know why explode, but it cool!"

Shota sighed a bit and looked at his daughter who was a bit proud of showing her quirk, he smiled a bit at her and continued the lesson

"Now you need to pick a class representive."

Everyone started shouting scaring the small girl. she started to cry a bit since it hurt her ears, a cloud appeared and flew all over making petals appear every where. and soon the small girl stopped when everyone was being soffocating by petals .

"Y/n.." Shota said looking at his daughter who was staring at the students.. and petals

_______________________________

Later 

Y/n was sitting in the class and watched as everyone was talking and that the class reps where Iida and Yaoyorozu 

Y/n grabbed her panda teddy bear and followed her dad outside and saw giant piles of dust.

She went over to a small pile and noticed something.

she started to push some of the dust away and she som stared at what she saw

.

.

.

.

a hand....

____________________________________________________

I am writting chapters in advance,here is another chapter!

- Skypie out!