Chapter 8: Shots

Deku, Froppy, Mineta and Aizawa stared at the man who held the young girl in his arms.

Y/n looked up at the man, who was grinning a bit.

She was scared. 

Shigaraki put his 5th finger on her shoulder making the strap of her backpack to break and it fell off her shoulder, some stuff fell out, petals, note book, Aizawa scarf and a pencil case.

Soon Y/n felt something cold and she felt the hands lift off from her face and her shoulder but she screamed a bit feeling some of her skin go off from her face., Shigaraki accidentally touched her face with his last finger.

She touched her face and felt blood dripping from her face.

Tsuyu Went over to the girl and looked at her, there was blood dripping from the left side of her face, her hand covered most of the part of
Her cheek

(Forgot the flower clips DANG IT! BTW the design isn't the main base of her its just me being an Aizawa x Miss Joke shipper so I created the colours BUT I do ship Present Mic X Aizawa too, UGH I LOVE BOTH SHIPS!!! Im deciding on the final colours ...

(Forgot the flower clips DANG IT! BTW the design isn't the main base of her its just me being an Aizawa x Miss Joke shipper so I created the colours BUT I do ship Present Mic X Aizawa too, UGH I LOVE BOTH SHIPS!!! Im deciding on the final colours soon but this is it for now d:.... I FORGOT HER EYE COLOUR TOO! AND TEARS!!!)

Y/n was crying from the pain.

Asui looked at the girl, she grabbed her stuff from the ground and started to calm Y/n down.

Asui picked up Y/n, as Deku and Mineta carried Aizawa, with the help of Shoto.

All of them started to run to the exit.

Y/n stared at the villains as they were running.

Soon Asui set her down and started to help Mineta carry Aizawa.

Y/n watched as the 2 other students ran towards the Villains.

As the 2 students carried Aizawa.

"Come on Y/n" Asui said.

Y/n felt something in side of her to go to the villains and help Broccoli and Ice- cream boy.

Y/n started to follow Asui and Mineta.

Y/n soon stopped half way up the stairs and looked at the Villains again.

She started to ran in the other direction and started to create petals.

She soon saw Boom Boom Boy was there, pinning the portal guy to the ground

She soon stopped in her tracks and looked at them

Y/n watched as they all fort the Villains, soon All Might was there and the next thing Y/n saw was someone catching her and she saw one thing,

"Boom boom..."

______

Sorry for the bad chapter but this is it for now! I promise I'll make a better one next time.

Also I gave Boom Boom Boy (BBB) carry Petal girl (y/n) cuz why not!

Also I decided on Y/n....
.
.
.
.
I make the colours a mix of Aizawa and a random generated character with her hair being in pigtails and multiple different outfits and flower accessories all the time! Cuz why not! Y/n is you so I decided to draw and I liked the idea of having my design and I draw it like that and you can design it anyway you want anyways byeeeeee
(The drawing isn't the colours I chose)