Chapter 16

Luke's pov

"Ni truth or dare?" Sammy asks. "Dare" Ni says. "I dare you to, um, oh I dare you to call the last person you talked to and tell them there's a murderer following you" Sammy says. Hayes, Max, and I looked at Sammy oddly. "The last person I talked to was my mom" Ni says. "Call her then" Sammy says. "Alright" Ni says sighing. 'Hello?' Mrs. Horan says. "Hey mom there's an axe murderer following me I need help" Ni says acting like he's panicked and scared. 'Niall James Horan I'm watching the news and I know for a fact you're still trapped in that hotel' Mrs. Horan says. We all tried to hold in our laughter. 'Oh I know what you guys are playing now' Mrs. Horan says. "Sorry mom" Ni says. 'Its fine just be careful and have fun playing your truth or dare game' Mrs. Horan says and then hangs up. "Guys we have a major problem" Nathan says. "What is it?" I asked confused. "Jay told me that a major storms is on its way and even if they manage to clear all of the fans we'll still be stuck here" Nathan says. "Have you guys seen Ashton? I've managed to open the hotel room he was in but he wasn't in there" Justin says. "Have you tried the hotel lobby or the staircases?" Mikey asks him. "No" Justin says. "Well go check" I said sighing. "GUYS!!!!" Hazza says panicked as he looked up from his phone. "What?" I asked. "Cameron is missing" Hazza says. "WHAT!?" we exclaimed. "WHAT DID I MISS!?!?!" Nath exclaimed. "Guys I'm right here" Cameron says. "Where did you go?" Hazza asks him. "Guys today is the Fourth of July" Cam says holding his phone out. "I guess we were all so caught up in playing this game we forgot" JJ says. "Guys come here" Shawn says. When we get to him he has the tv on the news channel. 'We are urging people to evacuate Immediately, this is not a drill, I repeat this is not a drill' the news guy says. "Are the fans still out there?" Sammy asks. "No but we should go pack" Max says.

"Ok so now what?" Siv asks once we all finished packing. "Guys there are vehicles outside waiting to take you out of here" a guy I don't know says. "Nano? Which-" "Just get in a damn SUV!!!! You're all going to the same place" the guy, Nano, says. As soon as we walked outside it decided to pour down. "Alright well as much as I enjoy standing here I actually want to leave so bye" Ash says and Justin follows. Ash is still upset with Justin this much I know.

Jack's pov

So my friends and our new friends are currently all mixed up in different vehicles. "Ok so as it turns out we are leaving a hurricane behind" Lou says. "Are you serious?" Jacob asks. "Yeah they said it was a category six" Zayn says. We all sorta panicked somewhat so instead of it being like eight people to a car everyone is pretty much sitting on each other while our suitcases are in the other two or was three SUV's. "Yeah" Shawn says. Sammy was about to say something but a huge roll of thunder rang through the air and he jumped. "Sammy its ok, I've got you" Shawn tells him. "Who's phone is ringing?" Hayes asks. "That would be mine" Max says. "Hello?" Max asks. 'Max is Hayes with you?!' Luke's panicked voice rang through the car. "Luke what's wrong?" Hayes asks. 'Oh thank god!!! I called the others but you weren't there' Luke says. "Dude who are you with? Its rowdy" Mikey asks him. 'I just so happened to have got in a car with our rowdy friends plus it doesn't help that Ash and Justin are fighting' Luke says. "Seriously?! There's a storm and they're fighting?" I asked astonished. 'Yeah it wouldn't surprise me if-' 'BECAUSE JUSTIN YOU CHOSE HER OVER ME' Ash yelled over Luke. 'Like I said it wouldn't surprise me if they fought during the end of the world' Luke says sighing. "Luke isn't Ash terrified of thunderstorms?" Mikey asks him. 'Yeah he's trying to hide it though' Luke says. "Does Justin know this?" Hayes asks. 'No but in a few seconds he will' Luke says. "Hey Luke do you know where we're going?" I asked him. 'Yeah to a new hotel where fans will find us again, so all of our managements booked two floors just for us' Luke says. "Which floors?" Shawn asks him curiously. 'Which one's do you think?' Luke asks. "The two top floors" Hayes says. 'Hey I've gotta go before Justin and-' a big boom cut Luke off 'never mind' Luke says. "Bye Luke" Hayes says. 'Bye Hayes' Luke says. "I wonder who else is afraid of thunder?" Max asks. "Well Nash is scared of storms in general" Hayes says.

Siva's pov

"What a way to spend Fourth of July" Jacob says. "We can always watch fireworks just not in person" I said. "How-" I pointed to the mini tv on the roof of the car. "Oh" Jacob says. "Well what are we waiting for turn it on" Calum says. "Alright" I said and turned the tv on. 'As you can see behind me people are already arriving just to find a good parking spot' the news lady says. "I wish I could be there with my family right now"JJ says. "We all wish we could be with our families mate" Jay says. "Lets make the best of it right now" I said looking at the tv. "Yeah I mean we have each other and that's all that matters right now" Carter says. After he said that we all talked and waited until the fireworks started.

Nash's pov

"Will you two shut the hell up!!!" I said finally snapping. "Stay out-" "Ashton I know Justin screwed up alright but that's no reason to keep hanging onto it because he didn't know Selena was playing him and Justin maybe next time think before you do something stupid and lose someone like Ashton" I said cutting Ash off. "Nash-" "No I'm sick and tired of listening to these two argue" I said. "I wasn't going to say anything bad I was going to ask what was wrong?" Nath asks me. "Nothing I just miss my family, during the break we're on now I was suppose to be with them" I said. Luke was whisper/shouting at Ash and Justin. "Guys check this out" Hazza says. "What-WOW" I said looking out the window and seeing fireworks being lite. "Where are we exactly?" I asked. "Apparently we were a lot closer to North Carolina than we thought" Li says. "How do you know-" "We passed the sign saying 'Welcome to North Carolina' a few hours ago" Luke says. "So what does this mean?" I asked. "Well you get to go home and we stay in the hotel, all of us are going home after this to spend time with family" Austin says.

Taylor's pov

As soon as we stopped all of us hopped out and noticed we were in a parking lot full of people and they were all watching fireworks. "TAYLOR!!" I hear Max shout rushing towards me. "MAX!!" I exclaim. "NASH!!!" I hear Skylynn exclaim. Well I guess were in North Carolina then. When I looked around I saw my parents and siblings. "Taylor are you ok?" Max asks me. "Yeah but come on I want you to meet some people" I said and dragged him towards my parents and siblings. "Mom? Dad?" Max asks looking at the two people talking to my parents. "Max?!" "Taylor?!" was all I heard. "Our babies are safe!!" Max and I's mom's exclaim together. "Oh my baby I've missed you so much" my mom says hugging the life out of me. "Mom.....can't.......BREATHE!!!" I exclaimed. "Alright honey let him go" my dad says prying my mom off of me. "Thank you, oh and I want you to meet Max my boyfriend" I said.

Austin's pov

After meeting my new friends parents and my boyfriends parents we all sat in the grass watching the fireworks. Honestly I don't know if any of the promises we made to each other will still exist but I'm not going to think about that right now.