Chapter 10

Nathan's pov

I dragged Nash to my hotel room and we just sat on my bed in silence. "So..." Nash says breaking the silence. "Tell me about yourself?" I asked him. "There's not much besides I have an older brother, a younger brother, a little sister, my friends are stuck in this hotel with me, I'm friends with the Janoskians, um I think that's it-wait I'm also 18 now that's all. What about you?" he asks me. "I'd rather not say much about my family besides the fact I have a younger sister, my mom took the roll as both parents when my dad decided to run off with some hooker, I kinda started helping her out when I was old enough to get a job, my long time girlfriend Ariana Grande cheated on me with one of my childhood friends, I'm 22 and that's pretty much it" I tell him. "That girl Ariana has ho idea what she just lost" he tells me. "It feels like she's still torturing me and she isn't even here" I tell him. Just then my phone goes off so I answered not bothering to see who it was. "Hello?" I asked confused. 'Nathy thank god you answered I was so worried!!! How are you? Are you ok? The Hotel thing is all over the news' Ariana the last person I wanted to speak to says. "Why did you really call me?" I asked her. 'I miss you and I want you back' she says. "To bad I've moved on, goodbye Ariana" I tell her and then hang up.

Nash's pov

"Are you ok Nathan?" I asked him. "Yeah" he says. Before I could say anything else I was on my back on Nathan's bed with him kissing me, so I kissed him back with no hesitation. After about an hour of kissing on and off we both feel asleep.

~Next Day~

I really need to use the toilet but Nathan is holding me in place and is refusing to let me up. "Nathan I need to use the toilet" I whine. When he doesn't respond I try to break free again with success this time, YES!!! "No" Nathan mumbles and pulls me back down. DAMN IT!!! Ok lets try this one more ti-"NATHAN SYKES GET YOUR ASS UP NOW" Jay shouts from the other side of the door. Nathan gets up and I take this chance to use the bathroom.

Nathan's pov

"What the hell McGuiness" I exclaim tiredly. "Just wanted to make sure you still had clothes on" Jay says. "For fucks sake Jay I wouldn't do that I'd take him on a few dates first" I whisper/shout. "That didn't stop Liam last night. Did you not hear him and JJ?" Jay asks me. "No I was to busy sleeping comfortably before you ruined it" I tell Jay.

Zayn's pov

"I barely got any sleep thanks to you two" I say pointing at JJ and Li. Li only smirked knowing he got under my skin but I know he would never hurt JJ, last night seemed to prove it. "Wow you were right babe they are gulible" JJ says laughing. "What is he talking about?" I asked lookin at Li. "That wasn't us we were just looking up random things on the internet when we heard Cam and Hazza" JJ says.