"But this is the fourth time I selected today! Isn't that enough?"

"No, it's not enough-" He was cut off when his phone rang. He signaled me to wait for him then went away to have some privacy on his phone call.

I rolled my eyes. I heard my phone vibrated and its a text from "my frieeendd! 💕". He said he will come to my birthday. I smiled.

After a few moments, Yangyang came back. He gave me a really wide smile.

"Let's go home, Junniee~!" He singsonged and grabbed my hand then run off. I giggled and rolled my eyes in amusement.

He's so bipolar! And I love him. (As a friend)

---

Lucas' POV

I sighed and started to prepare myself for the coming of xiaojun. We're done decorating and guess what, WE DIDN'T DISAPPOINT KUN-GE!

In fact, he is very amazed by our decorations. Fairylights hanging on both on the walls, a banner with a beautiful calligraphy written, "Happy Birthday Xiao Dejun!" And instax photos of him, smiling cutely and some are poker faces but still hot.

What the hell?! Still hot??

Nice complement there, Lucas. So nice.

"GUYS! XIAOJUN AND YANGYANG ARE ALMOST HERE!! CLOSE THE LIGHTS AND HIDE!! AND COUNT 1-5" Maddie yelled and all of us do as she said and counted in our minds.

5

4

3

2

1

The door opens and....

"SURPRISE—! Eh...?" We all screamed and the lights opened with big grins in our faces but only to be replaced with a frown.

"Hey yow whats up? The birthday boy ain't here yet?" Mark asked and we all groaned. He's with Taeyong and Jungwoo and Haechan and.. Wait..? WHY THE HELL IS THAT ALL MY FRIENDS ARE HERE?!?!?!? (all NCT 127 members)

"C'mon, c'mon! Before they come back here!" Winwin signaled them to hide and now they closed the lights and silently counted, AGAIN.

5

4