02

Kim Youngjo
—————————————————————————
I stood outside the classroom waiting for Mr.Kim to call me in. As soon as he motioned me to come in I went inside and looked at the people there. I locked eyes with the boy that I saw this morning. As soon as he saw me he looked away. Cute. I bowed to the class and introduced myself

"Hello my name is Kim Youngjo but you can call me Ravn I am Seventeen (right here) Please take care of me." I said and bowed again. I heard girls whispering and squealing to each other and smiled to myself. Every. Single. Time.

"Thank you Ravn. You may go sit next to Hwanwoong in the back of the class." Mr Kim. Pointed at the kid that I helped. Heh, tiny. I walked over to him and sat down.

"Hey I'm Ravn" I told him, waiting for a response but I never got one. Maybe he's having a bad day? "Are you okay?" I asked after awhile to get no response yet again. I decided to leave him alone for now as I didn't want to make him more angry.

Later, the school bell rang and everyone rushed out of the class to go to lunch. I saw the Hwanwoong guy again and decided to walk with him to get food.

"Hey I don't know my way around here so I decided I'm just going to walk with you since I only know you okay?" Surprisingly, he didn't walk away or get mad. He just nodded and kept walking. I saw that one guy who was bullying him earlier and sent him a glare as we walked by only to be glared back.

Once we got to the lunch room, we got our food and sat down by ourselves.

"So, my name is Ravn and yours is Hwanwoong right?" I asked even though I already knew his name. He nodded and gave me a quick smile. He has such a cute smile my heart can't— Wait what?

"Hey if you don't mind me asking, why don't you talk?" I asked cautiously as to not anger him. He looked through his bag and took out a piece of paper and a pencil.

'I don't like to. I speak to my family and stuff but not to people at school'

He handed me the paper and I quickly read it.
"Ohh okay" I said understanding now. I did think it was a bit odd that he chose not to talk because he did get bullied for it but I decided to not ask him for now. Actually, there was a lot of things I wanted to know about Hwanwoong.

Hwanwoong, I'll make sure you'll speak to me, and that's a promise.

—————————————————————————
(A.n) I'm lowkey salty I'm not going to Kcon but oh well what can I do. I might go to the after party tho...

I know this is a Oneus Fic but I love Han Jisung so much like 🥺🥺🥺