"Is that all the information you collected?"

"Yep, unless you want me to tell you about my dreams of me fucking her. Lord, she got a fat a–" David started to tell me until I put a quick stop to it. I really don't need to hear anything good about that bitch. All I need to know is her current situation so I could manipulate her. All I have in my mind is making her lose something, special.

Charlie

"I'm sorry for your loss, Mr. Bentley." The doctor told me as she flat lined. That's it, she's gone forever. I couldn't even speak to him, I nodded my head and left the hospital all together. I just can't wrap my head around this, Crystal is really dead. I've never felt this form of pain before since my mother passed away. I remember our last days together so vividly...

One week earlier

"Charles, where the hell are you taking me?" Crystal giggled, trying her best to remove the blindfold I put around her eyes to block her from my surprise. I wanted to take her to the place where we had our first date. There was also a certain spot where we shared our first kiss.

"Wait a second. And, surprise, Crystal!" I shouted, removing the blindfold from her eyes. Once she took a look, her eyes glittered with excitement. "Oh my god, Charles! The carnival?! Isn't this the same place when we–" She said before I cut off her sentence.