The Fox, The Dog, and The Girl Part 2

Diamonds POV

When I came to, I immediately noticed that I was no longer in the clearing where Sesshomaru and I had been fighting Nakasa. Instead, I was on a mountain overlooking the forest. I stood up and walked over to the edge of the overhang that I was on, intent on jumping down, but I was shocked by a barrier. "So you're finally awake, dear." I turned my head to the left, finding Nakasa behind me. 

"Where am I?"

"Home dear." It took every ounce of strength in my body to not laugh at his ridiculous remark.

"This isn't home." Nakasa glared at me, then chuckled.

"You're right. This isn't your home. Your home is with that stupid dog. " I gave him a look that said 'seriously?!?!'. "But don't worry dear, you will be mine soon." He walked past me and jumped off the ledge.

"So I guess I better figure out a way out of here. And fast. " I started concentrating on one part of the barrier and sent a blast of energy towards it. The blast met its target but barely did any damage. "This is gonna be a while," I said as I got ready for another shot.

Sesshomarus POV

I tried to keep myself from collapsing due to the fog, and just as i was about to blackout, a strong gust of wind passed and cleared away the fog. Gemini had worked together to clear it away using their powers. I could feel my strength coming back to me as I slowly stood up. I looked down to see Rin start to wake up.

"Lord Sesshomaru? Where is Diamond?"

"If you're asking about my new mate, she is doing well." I looked up to find Nakasa standing on the limb of a tree.

"Where is she?" I set Rin down and reached for Bakusaiga.

"She is safe and out of your reach. I told you, dog, I finally obtained the best prize of all, and I'm not going to let you take it back!"
We charged at each other, but before either one of us could clash, a circled sword came between us, and we both pulled back. I landed back on the ground across from Nakasa and watched the circled sword go back to its owner.

"Who's the prize?" Diamond asked as she caught her sword.

"How did you escape the barrier?" Nakasa looked dumbfounded, and Diamond scoffed.

"I destroyed it." She jumped down from the tree limb and landed next to me.

"Diamond, you're ok." Rin hugged Diamond's leg.

"Yes, i am."

"This wasn't supposed to happen. You belong to me, and i will take you back by force if I have to." Nakasa got ready to fight again, and i pointed my blade at him.
I was about to strike him when Diamond reached out and placed her hand atop of mine. Suddenly, I felt a calming sensation flood my senses as Diamond slowly guided my arm down. She took a step towards Nakasa, who tensed suddenly and charged at her. She quickly moved slightly past him at a pace that I could barely keep up with and grabbed his shoulder, successfully pinning him to the ground. 

"I'm not some prize to be won. I don't follow demons who demand that I do what what they say." Diamond let him go and stood up straight.
"I don't want to kill you, but if you come at me or any of them again, I will." With that, she turned and walked away from him.
She was only a few steps away from me when Nakasa got up and charged at her. She quickly turned around, and with a single swipe of her sword, she removed Nakasa's head from his body. His head hit the ground; a shocked expression forever painted on his face.
"I warned you." She again whispered something into Meglathorium, and it returned to its original state. Then she turned to face me, Nakasa's limp body falling to the ground as she spoke. "Now what?"

"What kind of demon are you?" Rin asked. Diamond smiled slightly and looked at me.

"I'm a moon demon." I looked at her through wide eyes.

"You really are Lady Seia's descendant." She smiled and giggled.

"Apparently, I look like her too." She laughed. I turned away from her.

"We'll head east for training." She paused, and I looked over my shoulder at her. she was staring past me, at something i couldn't see or sense.

"If you think that is best, then i have no issues with it." I looked forward again and started walking.

"Let's go"

Unknowns POV

As I watched the group head east , I couldn't help but smile to myself. 'She's all grown up now, I wonder what Mother will think when she finally sees her after all this time.' I thought to myself as my body faded into stardust and follows with wind home.