Kagome's Friend

• Dedicated to Rumiko Takahashi

Diamonds POV

"Everyone this is my best friend Diamond". I waved at everyone and the first person to approach me was a man who kinda looked like a monk.

"Hello Diamond, my name is Miroku and I'm a monk. I was wondering if you would-"

"Are you really going to ask that question in front of your wife and the mother of your children?" Miroku's face went pale as he turned towards the woman whom Kagome had just been talking to.

"Of course not dear" I giggled.

"Hi my name is Sango, sorry about my husband"

"Don't worry about it" I felt someone tug on my shorts and looked down to see a little girl. "Hello"

"Hi my name is Rin, and that's Master Jaken and Lord Sesshomaru" she pointed at a toad looking demon and a taller silver-haired demon.

"So I'm guessing you're Inuyasha then?" I asked the other silver-haired demon.

"Yea and what about you? You don't smell like a human"

"Well I never said I was"

"I brought Diamond with me because she is a demon. Her family shunned her at birth and I thought she might like it better here than in our time" Kagome said.

"So what does that have to do with us Kagome? We're not going to wander all over the land showing her around!" Inuyasha pointed at me.

"I'm not asking any of you to do that!" Kagome got in his face and I had to pull her back a little bit.

" I don't need a tour guide and I'm not asking you to put your lives on hold for me"

"So what are you asking for?" Miroku asked.

"I don't have very good control, I need help with that".

"You should learn just like everyone else, on your own" Inuyasha glared at me. Kagome was going to say something but I just shook my head letting her know not to.

"We don't know anything about training demons so we can't help you" Miroku looked thoughtful as he spoke.

"Lord Sesshomaru, couldn't you help her?"

"Rin! How dare you ask Lord Sesshomaru that, he would never agree to such a thing"

"If it's that important then I'll teach you control" Jaken's jaw dropped and Rin smiles happily.

"Are you sure?" Sesshomaru looked at me with a half glare and nodded slightly.

"Well then there you go" Miroku said happily. Sesshomaru glared and walked away. As I watched him leave Rin grabbed my hand lightly.

"Come on he's leaving us" she pulled me along with her and I looked back at Kagome. She shrugged and waved goodbye.

"I'll see you soon"

Ok...

"Good luck, you're going to need it"

I gave her an incredulous look as Rin pulled me along with her.