Levy....

Pretend it's not a phantom Lord guild mark on her stomach

🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

They will die. Whoever hurt levy they will die. I got her down off the wall and I put her on my back. " Natsu bring everyone " She said. " Okay " He said. Then he went to contact them. Lucy called her dad.

Hello?

Daddy pick me up

Why what happened?

You'll see when you get here

Okay

I wait outside for my father. He looks shocked at Levy. Whoever did this is definitely gonna die. Levy is my best friend. I put levy in the car and sat next to her. Dad drove us to the gangs HQ. " Bye daddy " I said getting levy out the car." Bye " He said. I walked inside with levy on my back and they were all waiting for me. I opened the door and they all look at me. Gajeel looks pissed.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Everyone was waiting. They all looked pissed. Especially Gajeel. Luce walked in with Levy. Gajeel looked more pissed. But what surprises all of us is that luce has a normal expression.
" Aren't y- " Gajeel was gonna ask but Erza stopped him. " I've known Lucy a long time, she and Levy go way back  so no one in this room is more pissed than her, even if she doesn't look it " She said. Gajeel sat back down. Luce stayed silent. She walked levy to a different room. Then she came out again. She had a different look in her eyes now. " Shit! Everyone stay ten feet or more away from her " I said backing up. They all ran next to me. Luce was pacing back and forth biting her thumb nail. " What do we do now Natsu? " Juvia asked me. " I don't know, usually lev- " I was gonna say levy but Luce shot me a glare. " --you know who would calm her down somehow " I said. " It's them, it has to be them! " She said. " Who's 'them'? " Erza asked. " The spriggen 12 " She answered. " Who are they? " Gajeel asked. " A small gang, I used to be friends with one of them " She said.
" But what does she want? " She asked herself out loud. " Okay how about you start with telling us what you know about them "  Erza suggests. Luce nodded and she went to a different room. She came out with a folder. It had a whole bunch of pictures in there. " Before I should you guys these pictures " She said.
" Erza and Natsu, your not gonna like what you see " She said. " I just found out who the the leader is a couple days ago, and one of the strongest members yesterday " She said.

Ajeel Ramal

Wall Eehto