The Beginning

DARREN’S POV

I’m just new here. After so many auditions I did for this, finally, I will be a part of Glee. It’s my first day in taping. According to Bradley Buecker, I will play the character of Blaine Anderson. Hmm...  sounds interesting in my part. Today is the first taping day to me. I arrived early in the location where the scene will be taken. Mr. Buecker called me to his place where seven other boys was sitting, and holding their script. From there, I saw Riker Lynch, Telly Leung, Curt Mega, Titus Makin Jr. Eddy Martin and Dominic Barnes. Those guys were quite familiar to me because I already met them in the studio were we first recorded our cover for Katy Perry’s Teenage Dream.

   “Hey, Darren! It’s nice to see you again, bro!” Riker exclaimed, looking at me.

I smiled back. “Yeah. Sounds nice.”

“Welcome to Dalton Academy Warblers.” Telly joked, causing each of the boys laugh.

“It’s nice to be a part of it.” I answered.

I was still looking at my co-stars’ faces, trying to remember each of their names. I ended up staring at a guy in a black uniform, same with the other boys I already met, having a brownish-black hair, boyish hairstyle and in white complexion. I tried to recall his face, maybe that I already saw or met him somewhere, but I wasn’t. He was reading his script when Bradley spoke.

 “Well, I guess you already know them, Darren. These are Riker, Telly, Titus, Curt, Eddy, Dominic...” he said, pointing each of the boys. He stopped for a while to the last one, then pointed it again.

“And, this was Chris.” He introduced, gesturing to the last guy sitting beside Dominic.

He looked at me, and then he smiled warmly. I couldn’t help but to smiled back. He suddenly stood and offered his hand to me.

  “Nice to meet you, Darren. I’m Chris.” He introduced, still smiling.

Because of that, I had a chance to look at his eyes. Blue-grey colored and innocent type. They are so expressive and meaningful. Because of that, I was amazed by his beautiful features.

“It’s nice to meet you, too, Chris.” I answered.

We stood there, frozen for quite sometime. I could still felt his warm hand touching my hand. From the first time I took his hand, it was like having electricity in it. And that altered my senses.

  “Oh well, guys...” Bradley said, clearing his throat.

Chris and I were surprised, and suddenly, Chris removed his hand from mine. He went back to the sofa, and then sat on it. Bradley gazed at me, handing me the same uniform what my other co-stars’ are wearing.

  “Darren, this will be the uniform of this academy. The Dalton Academy Warblers, I mean. What Telly told a while ago. Now, wear it and the scene will start as long as you are finished.” Bradley commanded me.

I took the uniform and went to the door.

  “Thanks.” I said, before leaving the room.

Bradley half-smiled.

“Yeah. Proceed.” He answered.

Someone in the Wardrobe Department escorted me to the dressing room. The uniform that was given to me was color black, and detailed with red in its collar, which, is a perfect color combination. There’s also a tie. After I wear my first wardrobe, I went back to the room where I saw Bradley talking to the camera men. When I look around, I saw some of my co-stars sitting, eating, talking, etc. While the others were busy screwing up their lines. When Bradley saw me, he quickly went towards me.