"Do you want me to call your parents and-"

"No! S-sorry I mean n-no than-thankyou. I'm f-fine really I a-am." She hums and places a plate in front of me. "Ok but if anythings wrong or you need anything let me know okay? If anythings ever wrong like last night and you can't go home come straight here ok? I'm always here if you need me. You've been an amazing friend to Luke this past month and you're always welcome here ok?" I stare at her again, the soft smile she sends my way almost making me cry.

"Okay t-thankyou." She grins before sighing.

"Anything for you dear, you made Luke do his homework and somehow managed to make him actually enjoy going to school. You're basically a god in this house." I laugh softly.

"What are you saying two about me? Amazing things I assume." I laugh and shake my head.

"N-never." He turns to me and frowns. "Hey don't start teaming up against me with her, that isn't fair." I giggle and eat one of the pieces of toast in front of me, for once all my anxieties not being front and centre.

I love this family.

                                  ~~~

Oscars pov

"Hey angel." I look up from my book and smile as Luke takes a seat next to me, Tyler following behind. All day he's been following me, as if I need protecting.

"My mom wants you to come over for dinner tonight, she said I can't take no for an answer." I smile and look up. "It's o-ok really I d-d-don't want to intr-intrude." He shakes his head.

"You're not I swear, she's the one that offered, plus she making lasagna and holy shit it's good." I stare at him. "D-do you mind? I d-don't mind if yo-you would rather I d-didn't." He shakes his head and smirks. "Nah it's fine, I like when you come over." I smile and nod. "O-ok then." He grins.

"Great, she made you a lunch too, I swear she prefers you over me." I take the small tub and grin.

"I love y-your mom s-so much." He chuckles and smiles.

"So, I guess you have to come to my game since you're coming over." I smile and nod.

"Good, Abby, James. You guys coming?" Abby nods enthusiastically but James groans. "Seeing sweaty guys run around with a ball for no reason?-"

Before he can finish Abby chimes in. "Yes please!" we all laugh before sparking a new conversation.

"So what did you two do last night? I had an evening full of basically babysitting a drunk James after Sarah's party." Tyler groans.

"You went to a party and didn't invite me?" Abby pulls a face at him. "Duh i'm not babysitting drunk you too." We all laugh as Tyler groans.

"I didn't really do much, Oscar came and stayed over but aside from that I did the same nothing as usual." Abby tilts her head.

"You guys had a sleepover? Guys do that?" I laugh softly. "It w-wasn't exactly pl-planned out." She hums. "Invite me next time, I'd have preferred that then having to basically put little Jamie over here to bed." I laugh and nod before sending Luke a small smile. Thank god he didn't tell them.

"It's fine you didn't miss much, well aside from Oscar drooling." I look at him and shake my head. "I d-do not!" He smirks and ruffles my hair. "You do too but it's fine it's kinda cute, although I doubt my pillow would agree." I frown and rest my head on my chin.

"Awww it's fine Oscar he's just trying to cover up the fact that he snores which most definitely isn't cute." I laugh and nod at Tyler while Luke sends him death glares.