Tsunami rolled his eyes at me, as he pulled our last burlap sack out, "Just help me get him into this burlap sack!"

Tsunami and I then used our ghost powers to lift Gibby's covers off of him, float him up into the air, float him over to us, and to drop him inside of our light-brown burlap sack. We then tied a white rope around the sack, so that Gibby would be able to escape. Tsunami then slung the sack over his shoulder and we went through the door. You see, if a ghost or a ghost object is touching a human or living object, they can take it through walls with them. We then snuck out of the house by going through the walls.

Once Tsunami and I were back on Gibby's front lawn, we started to snake towards his red car. We got inside of it by going through it. Once we were inside of Gibby's car, Tsunami threw Gibby in the backseat and I used my ghost powers to turn the starting engine. I climbed into the drivers seat, then backed the car out of the drive way and into the street. I then drove Gibby's car towards our abandoned house, which was all the way in Central California.

Since I sped Gibby's car for the whole entire drive, it was about 5:00 in the morning by the time that we got back to our abandoned house. I would say that our mission was pretty successful, except we attracted a few cops when we drove Gibby all the way to Central California. Luckily, we managed to shake them off our tail by constantly switching routes. Some how, Gibby stayed asleep for the whole entire time. He must be a really deep sleeper!

As soon as we had arrived at our house in Human World, we picked up the burlap sack that Gibby was in and took it inside. We then threw the burlap sack on the floor of our living room, right next to the other sacks, causing Gibby to wake up.

"HEY, WHAT'S GOING ON!?!?" Gibby cried, alarmed.

"GIBBY!?!?" Sam, Freddie, and Spencer asked, shocked.

"SAM, SPENCER, FREDDIE!?!? WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE!?!?"

"I DON'T KNOW!!!" Sam answered, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?!?"

"I DON'T KNOW!!! WHAT'S GOING ON!?!?"

"WE'RE BEING KIDNAPPED!!!" Spencer cried.

"NO DUH, SPENCER!!!" Sam sarcastically shouted.

"WHERE ARE WE!?!?" Gibby asked.

"I DON'T KNOW, GIBBY!!!" Freddie replied, "I REALLY WISH THAT I KNEW!!!"

"ME TOO, FREDDIE!!!" Sam, Gibby, and Spencer all agreed.

"OH, WILL YOU GUYS JUST SHUT UP!?!?" I yelled at them.

"HEY, WHERE HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN!?!?" Sam asked us, "YOU SAID THAT YOU WERE GOING TO BE RIGHT BACK TO LET US OUT, BUT YOU GUYS DIDN'T COME BACK UNTIL A FEW HOURS LATER!!!"

"Do you really think that we knew how long we were going to be gone for?" Tsunami asked Sam, "Now, be quiet, as we let you out!"

Instead of letting Sam, Spencer, Gibby, and Freddie out of their burlap sacks, Tsunami and I got the buckets of ectoplasm that we had saved to pour all over Carly, Phoebe, and Max's friends, so we could get them into Ghost World, out of our closet in the living room.

"Hey, who are you guys anyway?" Gibby asked us.

"WE SAID, 'BE QUIET'!" I yelled at him.

I heard Gibby gulp. "Yes, m'am!"

Tsunami and I then poured the buckets of ectoplasm all over the burlap sacks. We watched at the blue, slimy stuff went through the insides of the sacks, getting all over Sam, Freddie, Gibby, and Spencer.

"EWW!!!" Spencer cried, "WHAT IS THIS!?!?"

"HEY, I THOUGHT THAT YOU WERE LETTING US OUT!!!" Freddie yelled.