Prologue-End of one journey and into another.

A/n: Hope you guys like this new version of a halo/rwby story. I know it's been done who knows but this one will take a different spin and maybe chance the lore of rwby for the better or worse. Depends on your pov. Which I will respect. Sorry if the first chapter is well not well done. Still hope you enjoy it.

Through the history of humanity, has faced adversary in war and other problems that plague them. No matter the odds that were stacked against them. Humanity never has falter and rose up to the challenge. For their fire is something that can never be extinguished.

For the UNSC that showed this to be true was during the Human covenant war. Where humanity has fought for their survival against the covenant that lead a genocide campaign against the.Wiping out whole world's and their populations, down to the last man woman and child. Still the UNSC forces never falter on their duty and many soon rose to become heroes that the UNSC needed.

Like Admiral Preston Cole and Captain Keyes and his daughter Comander Miranda Keyes, as well Sargent Avery Johnson. These are among a few war heroes that have shown what it means to be a hero. Of course let's not forget about the Legendary Spartan IIs, especially Master Chief Petty Officer Spartan-117. Who embodied what it means to be a true hero. Who risked death innumerable times,sacrificing his life for humanity repeatedly in the battlefield without fear or need for fanfare.

As well there was another Spartan who,has sown faith in those who though all is lost to both civilian and military. Brigadier General Y/n-098, who was said to be the most "deadliest" Spartan that has been trained among the Spartan II commandos. Ever since he was taken for the Spartan II program he was a strange case. For he was unique among the other children. Which made him an anomoly and his silver eyes were unique. As if there wasn't any record of anyone having eyes like his. Doc Halsey  took Y/n into the program and saw something special in him.

That soon revealed that she was right. When during the training Y/n shown immense growth and development as he became one of the programs most deadly Spartans. For Y/n has adapted and overcame what came his way. As well has a handy gift of sensing a ambush like another Spartan cadet.

After the augmentations procedure was complete, and was deck in his MJOLNIR armor. He was one of two to be listed Hyper Lethal. For when his fellow Spartan brother was balance, he was a master of war. Mastering CQC, marksman and all the other courses, they taught him.

Which was shown during the War where Y/n, has helped the UNSC gain victory ,when all odds were against him. Especially during operation Rising Hope. Where he single-handed eliminated a whole covenant fleet with a Nova bomb when he flew it in the heart of the fleet. Which helped buy more time for the UNSC to evacuate the civilians.

He continue to fight the covenant,as was the with his fellow Spartan John-117 during halo and the battles that followed. When they returned he was gifted with his own AI named Alice for his services.

As well to aid him during the battle for earth when he help defend Cairo station. Soon enough the two became great friends after a while.During the Final battle in the ark when Y/n help John defeat 343 and began to escape. During the journey to get back to the Dawn. Y/n was tacked out of the warthog by a flood attack form.

Cheif: Y/n!

Y/n: Squad leader, go I'll hold out as much as I can. The UNSC needs you more than ever. It's been an honor to fight by your side brother.

Cheif: Likewise Brother. Until we meet again, in another life.

Y/n nods as he punches the flood form as he quickly stands back up and readies to fight them.

Alice: You know we might not make it.

Y/n: I know Alice. At least I know that John,Cortana will make it out. You know you could've gone with them.