(63): Kim To His Kanye

Start from the beginning

"She started getting all jealous about Nick and Avery. She kept insisting that she wasn't jealous but she clearly was" I laugh.

"Babe, really" He deadpans shaking his head unimpressed "Are we really fan-girling over our friends? I thought we were the normal ones here"

I pout "Come on, it's funny"

"That's their thing" He argues.

I laugh "Remember how we thought they were all being ridiculous when they kept accusing us of liking each other. That was funny"

"Good times" He snorts looking to reminisce.

"Why did we hate each other?" I enquire curiously, my voice an octave higher.

Kyle shrugs "You were annoying as hell"

"What? You were rude!" I reply defensively, hitting his hard chest and he yelps causing me laugh at him. "Stop being a pussy"

"Your hand hurts" He complains.

I giggle "Do you want me to kiss it better?"

He nods playing along and I grin happily as I reach for his shirt under the blankets and lift it up, causing him to suck in a deep breath as he watches me with wide eyes.

I wanna eat him!!!

I internally swoon when I'm greeted by his prominent abs and absentmindedly run my hand along them, feeling the ridges and dips. I look up at Kyle to find him with his eyes closed and I smile before placing a chaste kiss on his bare chest.

"Is that better?" I whisper.

He shakes his head "Again"

I giggle but I don't complain. I honestly wouldn't mind kissing these abs for as long as I live.

I kiss them again, at a different place this time, with my lips slightly open and my tongue darting out so I can taste his smooth skin while I'm at it. It tastes good, just like his lips.

I look up at him to see him breathing through his mouth, while watching me with what I think is lust and I smile innocently.

"Come here" He murmurs hoarsely.

Good lord.

I don't protest as I start to crawl my way up to his face. He adjusts me so I'm straddling him, my legs on either side of his waist and I gulp in exhilaration and excitement. I bite my bottom lip nervously, watching him watch me and it's like an animal attacking his prey as he groans loudly, his eyes dark, and pushes my head down so I'm kissing him.

I moan against his lips when his tongue immediately makes contact with mine and he explores my mouth with it, making me feel things... bad things. Things I've never felt quite like this before. I find my hands under his still-lifted shirt as I roam his hard abs, my fingers lingering on them happily. His go under my sweatshirt too so that they're squeezing my bare waist and I shiver at how good they feel against my skin.

Electric.

The kiss is heated and hungry, as our teeth clatter and lip-biting is more frequent. I can't even control my moans of pleasure at this point. This guy is too good at this. My hands move to his blonde, soft locks and I grab them between my fingers, slowly moving my body against his.

He immediately squeezes my waist hard so I can stop "Don't do that, baby" He groans hoarsely on my mouth, sounding tortured.

"Okay" I murmur placing my lips on his again, quickly; impatiently. Our lips move in synch for what feels like forever until he suddenly flips us around so that he's on top of me and my legs are circles around his waist. This new position is even better because he is all over me.