Dare for Blazin (Blaze x Ein)

Start from the beginning

Blaze realizes how smooth he's being towards Ein.

"Y-You're not my friend and I have no reason to be nice to you! You just... caught me off guard, that's all."

Blaze turns his head away from Ein, face flushed in embarrassment.

Ein: How long is this gonna go on? This date won't be any fun if you keep acting all tsundere like this! Just drop the act, we'll both have more fun that way.

Blaze crosses his arms.
"It's not an act," he says.

"And my favorite race is a meif'wa. Come on, man, I've seen you talk to your friends. You're funny, tough, sweet, and have one of the purest hearts I've ever seen. If I didn't know better, I'd even say you're enough to change me for the better," Ein gives a sly smirk as he places his hand on Blaze's.
Blaze starts to pull his hand away, but stops himself and leaves it there.

"I-I'm sorry..." he looks down, avoiding eye contact.

Ein reaches over and lifts his chin. "Hey, it's okay. The things you've heard about me probably haven't been that spectacular. I get why you'd be hesitant."

Blaze sighs and looks away.

Jason: I would ask what your orders are but all we serve is weenies, soo

Ein: JESUS CHRIST STOP DOING THAT *he jumps back*

Jason: Hey, don't speak the lord's name in vain. Anyway, just know you're getting two weenies each. Anything you'd like to drink?

Blaze: I guess I'll have a Dr. Pepper.

Ein: The same for me.

Jason: You got it!

Jason skips back to the kitchen.

Blaze: So... what does this make us?

Ein: I know this is all a bit sudden, but can we at least call each other friends after this?

Blaze gives a small grin.

Blaze: Friends... you know what? Sure, why not.

Ein smiles. It's a genuine, heartwarming smile, not a cold or sinister one. Blaze's smile grows as well, but he stops it from being too wide.

Blaze: So... Dr. Pepper! Do you like it, or did you just get it because I got it?

Ein: I was actually gonna get it whether you were or not. It's my favorite soda.

Blaze: Mine, too! I won't lie, I love sweetness, but I also just like caffeine.

Ein: I love sweet drinks. I'll take sweet tea over unsweet tea any day, and honestly prefer Pepsi over Coke. Dr. Pepper, though, is definitely my favorite overall.

Jason: Aww, you're bonding.

Blaze: CAN YOU N O T

Jason: Wha-at? I have your food. Two weenies for the prince whose only hetero quality is his heterochromic eyes...

Jason sets down a plate with two plain weenies and a Dr. Pepper in front of Blaze.

Jason: And two weenies for the man who's about as straight as his character arc.

Jason sets down the same dish in front of Ein.

Ein: Thank you.

Jason: Enjoy, my gay frappes. My homo homies. My joy covered boy-lovers. My not-so-austere but proud queers—

Blaze: Okay, okay, enough already.

Jason gives a goofy smile and frolics back into the kitchen.

Blaze looks down at the weenie and picks it up, biting into it.

Blaze: Oh... my... god...

Ein: This is the best weenie I've ever tasted.

The two gobble down the delicious weenies, their savoring of every bite somehow seductive for someone mutilating a wiener. As fast as they began, they finish the wursts.

Blaze: I'm gonna come back to this restaurant.

Ein: Me, too. This is awesome.

Blaze looks down at the table, tensing up.

Blaze: You know, if you wanted, you could always come back... with me again....

Ein gives a grin wider than ur mom.

Ein: I'd like that.

As much as Blaze tells him he can pay, Ein pays for the meal. They give Jason a 30% tip because despite his rather annoying actions outside of his job, he was actually pretty likeable as a waiter.

The couple teleports back when they're ready to leave to see Pandora and everyone waiting there. Jason isn't in the room yet, but that doesn't really matter.

Pandora: So lovebirds, how did it go?

Ein: I thought it went pretty well.

Blaze: Well... we're at least friends. But who knows what'll come in the future? *he winks*

Ein's face heats up as he stares at Blaze, but he decides to ignore it and goes back to his seat.

Pandora: Oh, by the way, I let Jason pick the restaurant this time! I hope he didn't pick anywhere gross...

Blaze grins.

Blaze: He did a great job picking! It was just what we needed.

Pandora: Well, maybe our next pairing can go there. I'm really glad you liked it.

Ein: Definitely.

Pandora: Well, I guess that's it! I'm happy it went well. Anyone want to do the outro today?

Gene: I will.

Pandora: Ooh, Gene. Okay, be my guest!

Gene: Alright faggots, if you don't vote and comment on this I'll stab your fucking dog. If you don't have one, I'll stab your parents. If you don't have those, I'll laugh in your face.

Pandora: Jesus Christ.

Gene: Don't say the lord's name in vain. As always,

this is like my favorite chapter of the book so far