Part 10

A few years have past and I and chase are happy with our son.

S/n had chase's eyes and my h/c he was half cybertronian half-angel.he has little grey wings and he is 5. When Dani saw your kid she went into fangirling.

Chase would teach our kid about rules and safety and that stuff and I taught s/n how to fly and educate him.S/n wants to be a police officer like his father.

Boulder and Graham would teach s/n how to build and stuff s/n is actually intelligent for a 5-year-old feel like he got that from the chase. It was hard to get s/n into a school since he is a newfound species everyone in town found out and s/n was popular.

I am now 23 and I work with Dad Charlie and the rescue team would get Angelica to look after s/n I let her show s/n around heaven in case if he wanted to live there when he's older.

My other dad who's in hell still keeps trying to get me to let him see my son but I always refuse.

A few years later chase started a rescue bot academy and s/n is now 13 and he hangs around with the new recruits his best friend is a mech called Medix same age as him and I've seen s/n blush around whirl so this will be fun!

"Hey, s/n! How was the rescue academy?" I said as we walked to the rescue station.

"It was fun! The rescue bot kids didn't make fun of me! And dad taught me and medic about missions!" S/n replied

"That's great dear!" I replied

"When's dad coming?" S/n asked

"He's with the recruits right now how about you go see auntie Dani and uncle blades?" I asked

"Okay!" S/n said as he ran to Dani and blades

"Hey Dani hi blades," I said
"Hey y/n and hello s/n!" Dani said as she Patted
S/N's hair.
"Hi, auntie Dani! Hi, uncle blades!" S/n said
I smiled as Dani and blades took s/n for a ride then I felt arms wrapped around my waist. I looked up to see chase.

"Hey chase," I said
"Hello sweet-spark" he replied
"I'm proud of our son, he's really a ray of sunshine," I said
"Yeah he acts just like you" chase replies
I giggled
"....chase..." I asked worried
"Yes?" Chase replies worried
"Optimus called me and," I said as I continued
"He feels said that our son's power is very strong and that he wants him on bumblebees team"

"That's a good thing right..?" Chase replies
"Yeah but when he's 18 he will be able to join he asked s/n and he gladly agreed so Optimus will train him"I answered

(Later) (chase's POV)
I was driving my son around in my alt mode we just finished another mission.
"S/N did Optimus say anything to you?" I asked my son.
"Yeah, he offered me to join his team! I accepted his offer of why what's wrong?" S/n asked

"Nothing it's just that you'll have to be 18 and Optimus is going to be training you and the recruits tomorrow" I replied

"AWESOME!" S/n replied

I smiled and laughed

(5 years later cause once again author-Chan is lazy 😂 )

Y/N's POV

S/n is now 18 and he has grown up into a kind and sensible man. He was with the recruits it was his graduation of the rescue bot academy.

"I'm so proud of s/n," I said as I was crying with happiness.

"Sweet-spark it's okay" chase replied
"Mum dad! Look I graduated!" S/n replied

"Indeed s/n and since you've accepted the offer you'll be joining the team welcome new recruit," Optimus said and smiled.

A week later

"I'm gonna miss you so much my baby boy grew up so fast!!" I cried
"Hehe, mum don't worry I'll be fine!" S/n said
"We are just proud of you son it's rare for recruits to be in bumblebee's team" chase replied

"Well I must go now Optimus is waiting for me," s/n said as he fluffed up his wings.

"Do u have your angel charm?" I said
"Yes mum" s/n replied
Chase and I hugged our son for the last time before he went to Optimus.

"Hey, op promise me my son will be okay!" I shouted
"He will be fine old friend goodbye and you should be proud he's one of a kind!" Optimus replied happily as he drove off.

I smiled and hugged chase s/n would call us once a month he talked about how he is friends with the Autobot and Russell.

I was happy I'm with chase and I had an amazing boy...it was my happy ever after!

(Author's note)
OOF finally is done! Well, I hope you enjoy it I'm sorry if it's very cringy 😅 this is my first x reader story who should I do next? So yeah cya!