Part 6

As I flew up to heaven it didn't even look like heaven the clouds were now red....everything was on fire 🔥

I went to the castle and in the throne room there she was my sister she had red eyes, a black dress and a crown and....mother's staff...

"ANGELICA!!!" I shouted

"Oh look who decided to show up!" Angelica
said
"I thought father told you to never come back here" she replied

"Well sister mother warned me of you and I want to challenge you for the crown!" I shouted

"Well y/n if a challenge is what you want..."
Angelica red wings and her eyes were black with red pupils.

"It's a challenge you shall get!" Angelica said again

My eyes turned white with no pupils and my wings turned a lighter grey.

She flew up to me and tried to punch me but she missed I roundhouse kicked her and she plummeted to the heaven's ground but flew back up and punched my jaw.

We kept fighting until she was about to blast me with her magic staff but I started to use my magic to try to get her. The blast hit us both I flew to the ground and whined in pain...

"Haha admit it y/n your a pathetic excuse for an angel give up now no one cares about you!" Angelica shouted.

"You're wrong..."I said

"What did you just say?!" Angelica replied angrily

"Your wrong! I do have people who care about me! They believe in me I will defeat you cause no matter what I'll always fight for what's right your the true demon her angelica!" I explained as blue hue glimmered round me.

"W-what is this power?! IMPOSSIBLE!" Angelica said

My eyes let out f/c smoke as I made a big ball of energy and blasted Angelica.

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" Was Angelica's last words before being hit with the energy ball...

I fainted in the process then next thing I knew I heard cheering. The kingdom was back to normal I smiled then I saw my sister I just glared at her she was crying...?

"I'm sorry! I'm so so sorry!" She kept repeating crying.

I walked to her and hugged her

"H-huh??" She exclaimed

"I forgive you, you are my sister after all but promise you'll be nice from now on," I said

"I promise sis! I'll never hurt you or anyone again...what's your punishment for me..? I have hurt everyone..." Angelica said she was her normal self her eyes were golden yellow and her dress was white and so was her wings.

"Your punishment is..." I said

Angelica was shaking I think fearing the worst

"Ruling heaven," I said

"H-huh?!" She said shocked

"Yeah!, and besides I have people that need me on earth.," I replied

"You really care about them you always had a heart so pure..." my sister said as she smiled

"Yeah anyway! Let's get this place sorted!" I said

"Okay!" Angelica said

(1 year later)

Heaven was peaceful once again everyone forgave my sister and my parents it turned out my father killed our mother so Angelica sentenced dad to be put in hell for the rest of his life I was missing the burns family and the bots on earth so one day...

I asked my sister if I can go back down to earth because I decided to go back to my true home...

"Of course and thank you so much y/n you saved me from being a demon...thank you so much!" Angelica said as she hugged me with tears in her eyes...

"Your welcome sis and goodbye.." I said

"Goodbye sister be safe," my sister said as she teleported me back down to earth. ahh, griffin rock I missed this place and better yet it was Christmas Day!

Everyone was celebrating in the middle of the city where the fountain was...

I walked to the rescue station where everyone was while the bots were at the party making sure nothing bad happened.

I knocked on the door Dani answer she looks sad until...

"Y/n...?"