Chapter 3.0: Secret revealed! 0.0

HI!!!!!!!!!
Here's chapter 3!! YEY!!!
Enjoy

Your POV

I take out my phone to text my mom that I was going to hang out with a friend. She said it was ok as long as I called her so she could pick me up. Kirito and I exit Walmart and it was quiet for the whole walk. Is he always this awkward?

I clear my throat and say, "So tell me about yourself."

"What would you like to know?" Kirito asks.

I shrug "I don't know. Like stuff you like, hobbies, anything"

"Why don't you tell me about yourself?"

"Hey I asked first!"

He chuckles "Well to be honest, I stay home all day, most of the time."

"Don't you hang out with your friends?"

His face saddened "I don't have any friends"

"Oh, well maybe you can hang out with me and my friends at school if you want to" I say.
He stays quiet. "You don't have to if you don't want to! No rush!" I wave my hands in front of me.

He gives me a soft smile "Thanks but I don't think your friends would want to hang out with me. They all think I'm a loser"

"What?! Of course not! What makes you think that?"

"That friend of yours, Ryan...." He pauses. "He said so"

I remain silent. How could Ryan say that? That was so not cool.

"Just because I'm a gamer, doesn't give him the right to call me that"

My eyes widened. Just as I suspected, he's like me. I shook my head "No it's not" I say sadly. Should I tell him? Will he snitch? He looks like a guy that I can trust. What if it's a trick?! Like in the movies?!

"What about that guy that works in the store? He seems like your friend to me." I say, trying to change the subject.

"Oh, Klein? Yeah I guess you could say that, but he's more like a brother." He says. "But I mean at school, they all think I'm different."

"There is nothing wrong with being different."

"How would you know?"

"Well.... Truth is... I-I-m a-also...." Damn it! Screw this! I can't keep it in anymore!

"You're a what?"

"A gamer!"

"......."

Damn it, there goes that awkward silence again.

"Is this a trick?" He asks, clearly not believing what I said.

"It's not godamn it! It's the truth!" I yell.

"Look at me straight in the eye and I'll believe you"

I look up and stare at his eyes. I didn't notice he was taller than me till now. His eyes were so beautiful, it was like looking straight into his soul. I felt like I was going to faint. He's so damn cute! Wait what?! I just met the guy and I can't believe I told him my secret, out of all my friends it had to be him. Nice going (Y/N). But there is also something that makes me want to trust him.

"Alright, I believe you" He says, then chuckles.

"What?"

"Nothing, it's just that I never thought that you would be a-"

"Gamer? Yeah, well deal with it" I say, annoyed.

"So I'm guessing that the game is for you"

"Uh yeah" I chuckle.

"Since you lied, I'm gonna have to take it away from you."

"Touch it and you die" I glare at him.

He just laughs, "So, where do you want to go?"

"There's a park nearby and it's still pretty early, wanna go there?"

"All right."

Our walk to the park was less awkward. I learned a lot about Kirito and he learned a lot about me. We mostly talked about video games. You know us gamers. But he also told me about his personal life, his parents died when he was small and lives with his aunt and cousin. I also learned that his dream is to become a video game creator. I gotta say, this guy has a lot in common with me than Ryan will ever be. Though it was sad hearing about his parents, it reminded me of my dad. My dad passed away when I was 8 and even though my mom looks happy everyday I can still the the pain she's suffering behind that smile. But I couldn't talk to him about that, I would've burst into tears if I did.

We were finally at the park and there were no kids in sight, considering that it was still early. I used to come to this park when I was small. The only reason I would want to come to the park is to spend time with my parents. But then I met a boy who was the same age as me. Since I was an only child I was lonely and he would come up to me and play with me in the playground. He was a really sweet boy and I had a small crush on him. He liked me back and we both made a promise that when we grow up we would get married. Silly, huh? We were both small, so we didn't know much about love. But after my father died everything changed. I didn't want to go outside and haven't returned to the park. Until now.

"This place brings back so much memories" Kirito says, interrupting my thoughts.

"Really?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah" He sighs, "You know, there was a time when I had a friend. I was small and we would play in this same playground."

"Aww that's cute ^w^"

"Yeah, but one day she never came back. I still wonder what happened to her"

"Oh, well maybe when the time is right, you'll see her again" I say, putting my hand in his shoulder.

"Thanks" he smiles. I smile back. "So do you want to use the swings?"

"Hell yeah!" I yell. He laughs.

When we got on the swings I wondered what might've happened to that boy. As I was swinging I wonder if he waited and at some point he gave up. Feeling the wind blowing on my hair, I remember he once told me his name, but I forgot. But like I said to Kirito, maybe when the time is right I will get to see him again. I wonder if we were to see each other again, will he still remember me?

I wonder.

YEY!! Finished!! again sorry I took long. School is a b**** cx

Also @Closhee_Aveiana, I am excited for the doctor who Christmas special ^•^!!!

@Neon-Oi and @StoryMayhem_Is_Back, thanks for the support :) and the rest who commented and voted. I love you all! ^•^!!! Sorry if I make any mistakes cx
Stay awesome!

SAO 4EVER!!!

_AnimeFreakGurl_