Chapter 2: Would you like to be my Friend?

Your POV

RING!!!!

Yes!! 6 period is over! Time to go to the store and buy the game! SQUEEE!!

I get up from my seat and quickly rush to the classroom door. I check my bag if I still have my money.

'Yep, safe and sound'

Once I get the game, I will not stop playing it till the very end, good thing today is Friday. Even better, we still got one more week till summer break. OMG!!!

I take my phone out and text my mom:

Me: Mom! Come pick me up! I'll be waiting for you at the school entrance!

One minute later-

Mom: Ok ok! Geez, somebody is excited today :)

Me: Just come pick me up!

Mom: ok, love you!

Me: Love you too -.-

As I speed walk to the school entrance, I hear someone call out my name.

"(Y/N)!" It was Asuna. I stop and wait for her.

"What's up?" I ask.

"Where are you going?" She asks with a smile.

"I was going to wait for my-"

"(Y/N)"

I turn around and see Ryan walking towards us.

"Oh um hey" I say quietly. I still feel uncomfortable of having him as a boyfriend.

"Hey Asuna" He waves at her.

"Hey Ryan" She smiles. "I was going to ask (Y/N) if she wanted to hang out, but I guess she's got other plans" she smirks.

I glare at her and she just giggles.

"Bye" she says.

"Bye" Ryan and I say.

"So do you want to hang out?" He asks.

I shake my head "Can't, my mom is picking me up"

"Then I'll wait with you"

"You don't have to"

"Of course I do, your my girlfriend remember?"

I force a smile on my face "Ok"

While we were waiting for my mom to pick me up, we were talking about stuff we like. He would only talk about sports. I like sports but I'm not really into them. But this guy was talking as if sports were the love of his life. So different from me.

I keep smiling, trying not to show how bored I am. He's a nice guy, but what if he finds out that I'm a gamer? He's not even my type!

A minute later his phone vibrates and he takes it out to check on it.

"I'm sorry, I have to go" He apologizes.

"It's ok, go ahead. My mom should be here any time now" I say.

"Before I go, can I have your phone number?" He asks. I nod, take his phone and add my number to his contact list.

"Text me if you need anything" I tell him.

"Alright same goes to you" He says, he leans in and kisses my cheek. "Bye"

"Bye" I reply. I place my hand in the spot where he kissed me. Nothing. I felt nothing. I was hoping to feel butterflies in my stomach or something. But nothing happened. As soon as he was out of sight, I notice that there was someone else sitting far beside me. Not just any person, it was that boy. Kirito, was it? How did I not notice him earlier.