Chapter 4: A party on its way and Tears to shed

Hello awesome people!! I finally got to update! A lot of stuff has been happening in my life and I haven't had time to write but I'm in summer break now! which gave me time to continue writing, and here it is! YEY! But there are some changes to the story so please dont get mad Enjoy!! :):) also sorry if i make any grammar mistakes.

~(Y/N)'s Dream~ Narrators POV

"..38, 39, 40!! Ready or not, here I come!" A little girl said.

She removes her hands from her face and immediately starts searching for her friend. She runs to the playground hoping to find her friend there, but was nowhere to be seen. Next, she searched for the area near the bathrooms, but didn't find her friend there either.

"Where could he be?" The little girl asked herself. Out of nowhere, she heard something fall behind her and quickly turned around. A trash can had fell and next to it a little boy was on the floor. He must've tripped and fell along with it. The little girl gasps "I found you!!"

The little boy realizes what just happened, quickly picks up the thrash can, and hides behind it.

"Hey! No cheating!" The little girl yells.

"Aww man!" The little boy whines, snapping his fingers. The little girl just giggles.

"I win!" The little girl cheered.

"What should we do know?"

"Hmm.. I don't know. We already played all the games we know and mommy said we could stay a little longer." The little girl grabs her chin. "I know! We can just lay down and stare at the sky!"

"Okay!"

The little boy and girl both lay down next to each other in the grass and observe the sky. Later they were pointing at clouds that look like objects or animals.

"When I grow up I want to be a video game creator!" The little girl dreamily says. "If I get married I want my husband to create video games with me!"

"I want to be a video game creator too!" The little boy tells her. The little girl looked at him.

"We should get married when we grow up!" The little girl tells him.

"Really?!"

"Yeah! I mean, we both want to create video games, so why not do it together? What do you say?"

"I'm in! I promise to marry you when I grow up!Cross my heart!" The little boy makes an X over his heart with his finger.

"And I promise to marry you when I grow up" The little girl also makes an X over her heart. "Cross my heart"

"Sweetie! We have to go home now!" The little girl's mom yells.

"Aww" the little girl frowns. "Well, I have to go now."

"Bye (Y/N)!" The little boy waves.

"Bye!" (Y/N) waves back.

~End of dream~ Your POV~

"Huh? What was that about?" I rub my eyes and yawn. "Why did I suddenly have that dream? No. Memory"

I get out of my bed and open the curtains of my room. The light of the sun hits me in the face and hurts my eyes for a little while since I just have woken up. I must've have fell asleep yesterday while I was on the phone. I go back to my bed and look for my phone. Damn it I hate it when I loose my phone in the bed sheets. After a few minutes I still can't find it and I angrily remove my bed sheets.