Chapter 6: Thursday

AN: Hello! I got tagged for the first time by LunarRise so im gonna do this here cause why not?
10 things about me: |1:I like drawing/Digital art| 2:dislike spiders| 3:Single|4:I have a pet dog|5:i play video games|6:LOVE anime|7:I also love reader insert stories|8:Animal lover|9: 2 sisters(im the oldest)|10:music is life|
People i tag are: kirisuna_lover_asuna --LucyAbadeer-- UsagiTuskino AnimeCatLover 1_Kawaii_Anime_Fan Brianna_SAO _Tatsu-Chan_ (you don't have to do it and if you have already mention in the comments so i can check it out :3) Anyways to the story!!
~Thursday~
Your POV (Lunch time at school)
Asuna, Silica, Lisbeth, Sachi and I were hanging out in our usual spot, eating and enjoying the day. Everything seemed peaceful for a while then Asuna started talking and couldn't shut her mouth about her party, which was going to be today in the afternoon. Honestly I didn't feel like going but at the same time I figured that I should have fun once in a while. Asuna is one of those people that comes up with crazy plans and me being her friend, I tag along. She can be fun at times but sometimes I want to slap that pretty face of hers(A/N: I dont hate Asuna x3). She had already told me that everything is prepared for today and couldn't wait for the excitement to begin. Not to mention that there is going to be beer at this party. Don't get me wrong, Asuna is not a bad person, but she ain't a saint either. How do i know? Well one example would be yesterday.

-Flashback to yesterday-

"Asuna, we'll be leaving now. Are you sure you can handle being on your own for a few days?" Asuna's mom, Yuuki Kyouko, asks her in her usual serious tone.

"Yes mom, I've told you already, I can take care of myself im not a child" Asuna replies to her in the same tone.

Mmmhm.

"Allright" Her mother then turns to me.  "(Y/N) please make sure that my daughter behaves and doesn't do anything stupid."

"Yes Ma'am" I tell her.

"Im not a child!!hmph!" Asuna whines, in a childish way.

"Be safe sweetheart" Asuna's father, Yuuki Shouzou, gives her a smile.

"Yes dad, you too"

"Goodbye now" Asuna's mom says and heads out.

"We love you" Mr. Yuuki tells Asuna.

"Love you too" Asuna waves at them and then closes the door, and peaks at the window. After making sure they were gone, Asuna sighs. "Finally"

"I guess" I tell her.

"Wanna hang out in my room for a while?"

"Sure"

~Time Skip~

"Hey do you have a pen?" I ask Asuna.