Getting To Know You

Peter POV

I don't know how long I've been at the base of H.Y.D.R.A, but I've been enough to lose hope. I don't think I'm going going to get out of here anymore, but it doesn't mean I will give up when I see an escape opportunity. This is what I say to myself every day, and I will continue to do so until my death.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today Bucky has gone on a mission which meant that I was going to be alone, but I'm trying to clear my mind for a few moments. Bucky doesn't talk to me much, which causes me to feel completely lonely. Bucky says he has no feelings, but I don't believe him. If he didn't have feelings then why does he live? And he doesn't simply take his own life in one of his missions ..... 'FUCK, my mind is already filling up with committing suicide', I thought, and then the door opened. Then a person dress in a coat entered. "Сегодня вы пойдете в лабораторию и создадите полезное оружие для ваших миссий",(Today you will go to the laboratory and create a useful weapon for your missions),The man dress in a coat told me before some guards entered and pulled me somewhere.That Somewhere was some laboratory. Then in the laboratory, they taught me many types of weapons and tools to make my own, but I chose to improve my web shooter. In the end, my web-shooter ended up being incredible and now it will be much harder to break it, take it off, and not spend my web solution. Then they took me to train, where I had to train without stopping, and as punishment, they would torture me. Which means they were going to torture me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bucky POV

My mission was to kill the most powerful agent of SHIELD, which I managed to do without problems. Then the avengers arrived, and everything started to get complicated. All the members of the avengers came. Suddenly Captain America threw his shield at me and I cache it, but then a message came from the boss. The message was about letting the avengers listen to our conversation. So I let them listen to it. "Soldier, Spiderman has been put into torture and we're going to start the brainwash, so we need you to come and keep him calm. He trust you, so come now, it's an order", (Солдат, Человек-паук был подвергнут пыткам, и мы собираемся начать промывание мозгов, поэтому нам нужно, чтобы вы приехали и сохранили его в покое. Он тебе доверяет, так что давай сейчас, это приказ). " "Да, Босс", ( Yes Boss).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In all the time that the Spider has been here, he told me all his life, so I told him mine. He really trusts me, so I started to make more effort to trust him. It has begun to make me sad to have to see how he is broken little by little, but from what he has told me he was already broken since long before. He also showed me his face and what he said is true, he is only a 15-year-old kid.

I also once found him when he was cutting his thighs and wrists, but I managed to stop him before he hurt himself much more

I also once found him when he was cutting his thighs and wrists, but I managed to stop him before he hurt himself much more. Spider has also tried to kill himself but his powers have not let him do it, so I am always aware of him. I don't care if he doesn't like it, but I'm not going to leave him alone ever again. Also, today is a new day, and those of H.Y.D.R.A has made Spider change his clothes. So now we are going to the lab. Already in the laboratory, we are making more weapons, but I take a moment to see what the Spider is doing.

 Already in the laboratory, we are making more weapons, but I take a moment to see what the Spider is doing

By seeing his eyes you can know that he is not well, he needs to sleep and stop crying so much at night. When he cries, the only thing that causes him is to be tortured more than usual, but it seems that he has already realized it ... . maybe I will tell him that the avengers are looking for him. "Spider come here, I have to tell you something."