16.

It was dark. I couldn't see anything. Where am I? And what is this voice?

"April!"

"April! You okay??"

Suddenly my eyes popped open and I could see a worried Marco in his training uniform.

"Marco?!"I exclaimed as I jumped up and hugged him as close as I can. He was rather surprised but hugged me back. Soon I heard another precious voice from Marco's right side.

"April...are you okay? I saw you standing and I just turned around to check on Eren I-I really didn't mean to-"for his surprise I hugged him too and now the two boys were looking up at me as I embraced them tightly.

"Armin, sweetie. It's okay. It's nothing serious"I mumbled to his hair and I felt him put his arms around me too. Oh it's the day when he accidentally hit me with his wooden sword while we practiced and I collapsed for a few minutes. But how did I get here?

"Are you really okay?"they asked in sinc and I just giggled at their adorableness.

"Off course. You don't have to worry about me. I will be fine"I smiled down at them and soon they returned the smile. I felt my heart melt away at their cute cute smile. I kissed their heads and let them go. Armin was a blushing mess and I saw red color on Marco's cheeks too. How can they be so cute?! I want to keep them so badly!!

Soon we went back to train and everything was going smoothly. I helped them if they needed it. Even Jean was surprisingly sweet and everyone did their best. It was a beautiful and wonderful day. I remember this. Nothing wrong is going to happen. This day will be so smooth even Shadis will be proud at them. But...I sense something dark and I don't know what that is. It's bothering me. It's coming from Marco. He is paired up with Armin right now. They are so pure and sweet. Nothing can go wrong right? I just stood there and watched Eren and Annie. I was about to help the poor guy up when suddenly the sky turned dark and some bloody red light started to shine on the ground. I backed up as everyone disappeared. I quickly turned around and happily sighed as I saw Marco and Armin. At least they're fine!

"Armin! Marco! Are you okay?"I shouted at them while I ran up to Marco who was facing the ground. I slowed down when I saw Armin's face. He was terrified and was laying on the ground still looking at Marco."Hey...is everything alright?"

Horrifying laughter escaped from the older guy's mouth. I stopped as I was keep looking at him but half of my eyes were on Armin.

"Alright? I died. Don't you remember?"my blood froze in my veins as he spoke. His voice was deadly and he was still looking at the ground."You let me die. All off you. Nobody cared about me. But I blame the big part on you April. You're careless. How can you just leave your squad all alone huh?? You trained us for years and most of us died because you left us for your stupid "brother". How pathetic are you huh?!"with this he faced me. Half of his face was missing and blood was dripping from the wound. I saw a lot but it was terrifying. I backed up a bit but I was trying to move into Armin's direction."Oh you are scared from me now? Don't I look adorable?! I will kill your loved ones for this. Starting with the cutie pie Armin. Your little sweetie"he started to get closer and closer to him as Armin was backing up. I tried to move but something was blocking me from getting any closer to them."Oh how I envyed you. You are her favorite. Armin sweetie. Oh honey. No problem sweet cheeks. And what did I got?! MARCO! It's the end mommy's little boy..."

"Armin! Marco stop it! Please stop!"I shouted at him but it was useless. He acted like he didn't hear a word. He swinged his sword in the air and aimed right his head. The bloody red moonlight blinded me a bit as it reflected on the iron sword. I closed my eyes. No...why him...yes I was wrong...I treated him like my little boy...I shouldn't have done that...I am the worst trainer....

Metal clinging sound. I immediately opened my eyes and saw the commander. He blocked Marco's sword from cutting down Armin's head.

"Erwin!"tears were escaping from my eyes but I didn't care. He was here to save us. To save us from this nightmare.

"OH. What a surprise. Commander "Handsome" is here to save his princess. What a surprise"he was so sarcastic it almost hurt. The commander just smirked.

"You left out their little boy"everyone knew the commander saw Armin as his son to be more honest he saw himself in the small blonde. They were look alike too so nobody complained about this. They started to duel. The metal clinging was super loud. I swear to God Marco was smaller and less muscular before....what in the world happened? I didn't have much more time to think about it because he pierced his sword into the commander's chest. He growled as he fell to the ground. Marco laughed as he saw the blood on his sword when he pulled it out.

"It's the end..."he said. Suddenly I felt my body again and I ran up to the commander. As quickly as I can I sat down next to him. He immediately fell into my lap. I felt my tears streaming down my face as I caressed his cheek.

"It's alright. Everything will be fine..."my voice cracked as I spoke. Soon I realized he was not breathing. I tried to bring him back to life but nothing seemed to work. I cried out loud as I hugged him close to myself.

Darkness again. But this time it was only a few seconds of it. I opened my eyes and saw the ceiling. As quickly as I can I sat up and looked around still crying. A familiar drawer, a door, a sofa and two big windows. I looked down and saw the commander who was watching me with worry in his eyes. It was a dream! Oh my... I started to cry even more. I couldn't see because of my tears. Soon I felt an arm around me, caressing my back and his breathing next to my ear.

"It's alright. Everything will be fine. I'm here. I will protect you"as he said these words I could feel myself calm down. I nuzzled into his neck and I felt his smile in my hair."Care to speak about it?"

"It was the day when Armin hit me with a wooden sword and I collapsed for a few minutes. Everything was good until Marco...he turned into a ghost or I don't even know what and he wanted to murder Armin but you came to help us and you two fought then he killed you. It was my worst nightmare to be honest..."he sighed and hugged me even closer to himself.

"I will always protect you. I promise"I smiled and gave him a sweet kiss on the cheek. He smiled too. I could watch his smile forever.

"You're my prince in shining armor"I was blushing but immediately smiled as I heard him giggling.

"In that case you're my beautiful princess"I let him go and crawled back a bit in the bed just to see his face. He was smiling like an angel. I felt the butterflies in my stomach and just when I opened my mouth to say something he pushed me down to the bed and hugged me from behind. All I could say was a word.

"Eh?"

"We need to sleep or Levi will kick our butts tomorrow"I nodded in response and soon we fell asleep again.