23.

I was alone the secret operation squad. I needed to switch between the commander's squad and Levi's squad. Like days ago I was with them and I helped them get back Armin and Jean who played the fake Historia and Eren. I killed so many people that day and the only thing which helped me get through it is the fact they weren't people. They were murderers too. Disgusting murderers. I heard the commander's voice.

"Levi"

"Is that you Erwin?"he asked in response.

"How is everyone?"he asked and I headed towards them.

"Only Hange is hurt."

"Heya Erwin!!"she was wawing at him. They were in a cart. I smiled a bit. They were alive and well I mean most of them were well.

"Doesn't look too bad."he said. I got next to him.

"Hey"I said and everyone looked at me.

"April!"Hange Levi Historia and Eren shouted and I smiled at them.

"Well done all off you."I looked up on him. It was a nearly peaceful night except that big thing near us.

"Eren's scream isn't working...."Levi started."I have a long list of things to tell you but first-"

"What about that titan?"I wanted to know too. It looked like an abnormal but it was bigger than that.

"That's Rod Reiss."Levi stated out."I think we need to ask your opinion...commander."

We headed back to the wall and the gate closed behind us. I felt a bit better but I knew that something was coming something life changing and unexpected. Some big and bad things. I felt like a couldn't do anything about it until the commander called for me a few hours later. He was sitting in the garden under his favorite tree.

"April. Would you do anything for me?"he said and I sat down next to him. He looked down at me and I nodded."Listen to me carefully. You probably know too that some bad things are coming and they will be worse than our nightmares. I want you to take care of this box for me in the case I die."he searched in his pocket then pulled out a small black box, then continued"soon you will realize what it is. Please take care of it well. Someone's life can depend on it."

I watched the box in his hand."I will take care of it."

"Thank you."he said and kissed my cheek as he put the box back to his pocket."Go get some sleep. Tough days will come."

I nodded and stood up. I gave him a short kiss then left to my room. In the case...don't....don't....