-Akaza-

" What are you doing!! Remove your stupid arms off of me this instant!!" You shouted at the drunk person who's hands were making it up your thighs.

You couldn't stand it, your arms were pinned down against your own will. Akaza was passing by jumping  on the rooftop of buildings, he was looking for some prey and happened to spot two people down in the alley way below him.

Akaza jumped down, startling the man. He looked up to see a pale person who skin was covered in lines, Akaza's bright yellow irises stared at the man he then moved his eyes onto you. He examined your appearance, your h/c hair a mess, your skin that was somewhat bruised , but what really stood out from your appearance was the way your eyes looked at him.

The man who had attacked you was still holding your wrists despite that there was somebody watching. Akaza was before a few feet's away from them, but now he was standing right in front of them.  Akaza demolished the guy's head kicking his headless body away from his feet.

You fell onto the ground in suprise of what just happened in front of you, the ground was turning into a pool of blood. Akaza started tearing the body's limbs off, devouring them. Forgetting all about you, or so that's what you thought—" Oui Women quite staring, it's interrupting me from eating."

He turned around to look at your features more carefully, even though you were a human and a weak looking one it still didn't break the fact that you reminded him of somebody when he was a human.

His so called pathetic past, he only remembered waking up killing people wanting more power but he didn't have any thing to protect anymore.

You only couldn't even look at this man's face..blood covered his face blood oozing out of his mouth. You didn't know what to do, his eyes were only focused on your face now.

Akaza placed his other arm on your back and yanked you over his shoulder. " What are you doing!! Place me down please!!" You shouted while squiring, kicking Akaza. " Shut it ..I would have killed you if you weren't a women.

You should be thankful women..I'm taking you someplace else less dangerous then these alleyways ." Akaza said slapping her bottom. " Epp!" You squeaked, * Does this man have any boundaries!!*

Akaza jumped onto the rooftop you watched form your point of view his feet touching the roof. He then dropped you onto the rooftop, not caring if you'll get hurt. He turned around facing the city, looking at the lights around him.

With better lighting you notice that he was rather good-looking, and you noticed that he really stand out from crowds. Pink hair was something you didn't really see that nowadays. But when you looked at yourself you thought that you were nothing..

" Thank you for saving me...Mr...." you said looked at the man who was scanning the area, he noticed you were talking to him. " What happened to be to be your name Mr.??" He scoffed at you, but he told you his name. * Akaza that sure is an unique name, I wonder...is he is demon?*

Akaza looked at you one last time before he leaped off the building. For the sun was going to rise pretty soon, you ran over to the edge he jumped from seeing if he's alright.

But you didn't see him, you were amazed by how quick he was. You watched as the sun rose in the distance, this was a real beautiful sight to see. You thought about probably thanking him the next time you see Akaza—
———————————————————————————
Ahhh....I really didn't know where to start for this shot with Akaza. I was thinking about something, but my hands just typed this up.So it may not be that good of a shot with him, I'm sorry if it doesn't sound appealing to you guys..
Requested by @AmberLies

Next=Shinobu