-Giyuu-

" Good Morning Y/N...Do you have the Report Cards??? Today's the deadline Y/N..." Tomioka asked you when passing by your desk. You were exhausted from staying up late last night up until now that you could only mumble out words.

" I have them right here..."* You grabbed your suitcase and searched for the papers, but to your dismay..they happened to not be in your suitcase.

* Ohh...my...GOSH!!! Did I leave them at home???!!* You looked down at your case then at Giyuu several times. Giyuu looked at you waiting for you to give
the cards to him, holding his hand out patiently.

" So..umm...Giyuu is it alright if I give them to you tomorrow ...?? I happened to have leave them somewhere, and I need to go grab them..." Your face gave off a worried reaction to when Giyuu's dark blue eyes squinted at you.

" Y/N it's past 6:00 pm, I'm sorry but I need them now...I can't wait for you to turn it in at the last second, it's a bad habit Y/N. Your not a little kid anymore Y/N, your 20 now I can't keep making excuses for you. If you were to keep this up...you might get fired for turning in your work late...again."

Tomioka looked around before looking down at you again. You could only look down at your hands trying to not look into his eyes that always judged you.

Giyuu let out a sigh, he then folded his arms the way Rengoku would usually position his arms. Giyuu then asked you if you'll be alright with having him over at your house.

You looked at him in shock wondering why he would need to be at your place. " Ehh...Why do you...need to come over to my place..Giyuu???" You spat those words out of your mouth. Giyuu only closed his eyes and then left your desk, leaving you alone.

*He didn't answer my question...Hmm...he probably was joking around. But then again..he isn't the type of person to joke around* You pondered about what just happened. When you glance your eyes at Tomioka, he was just looking at the wall. *Strange...*

You packed up your stuff, carrying your brief case out of the teachers' office checking out for tonight. You slowly running out of the school scurrying out of sight.

As you were out on the streets, you picked up your speed. You were running back to your place thinking about tomorrow, thenBAM!!!—

" Oui, Watch It Women!!!"—" What's Wrong with her??!!!" You were on the ground trembling about what just happened ...you weren't looking your way and happened to bump into two guys. They looked angry the smell of alcohol was strong, and the guys' faces were red as tomatoes.

One of the guys grabbed your wrist pulling you back onto your feet, he then pulled you into an alleyway nearby...the sky was getting darker, and you were frightened by the man's actions.

The drunk man pinned you onto the wall smelling you, while the other drunkie was just watching this and telling the guy that pinned you that they shouldn't do this. The person that pinned you looked at you with lust in the guy's eyes.

Before the man could continue his sinful actions, somebody hitted the guy with a shinai. Sending the guy that attacked you into a pile of trash bags, the guy that was standing there feel onto his bottom from surprise.

As the person that saved you walked out of the shadow, and you slowly start to see the blue jogging suit that the person was wearing..." You Shouldn't Attack People It's against the law to do so..." that voice was quite familiar to you, as the person's face fully emerged from the dark and into some of the dim light.

You saw Tomioka looking disgusted by the fowl man's moves on you. Both of the man only got up onto their knees and ran in the opposite directions of each other frightened by Tomioka.

Giyuu gave them one last look as they ran into the streets screaming. Giyuu then looked your direction, his face as calm as usual like this incident never happened. " Are you alright Y/N?? I'm sorry if I didn't come in time...Oh yea...here" you saw him pull out his hand from behind, and he handed your brief case to you and while doing so he looked at your wrists.

" I'll walk you home Y/N...it is quite obvious that you can't defend yourself...C'mon let's go now before it gets to late." He said turning his back. You stood there just processing what happened, confused on many things for example, how he knew where you were. But snapping back to reality you realized that Giyuu was leaving, and you followed behind him carrying your case.

Giyuu walked slower and letted you lead the way, as you were walking you told him he could stay at her place if he would want..that it was the best you can do after "that" had happened.

He didn't really say anything while you were unlocking your front door. As you were taking your shoes off Giyuu looked around the hallway. You went into your kitchen looking through the fridge you grabbed some drinks out.

You placed them on the futon that was in your living room, you turn around to spot Giyuu wandering around your place like a little kid. He noticed you looking at him, and he walked towards the living room sitting himself near the futon. While he was opening one of the drinks you remembered something, and you looked around one last time and you then walked upstairs to your room.

As you entered your bedroom you spot the Report Cards on your computer desk, you snatched them up and left the room. As you were walking downstairs you noticed Giyuu was asleep already. His head on the table eyes closed...* How adorable he looks so cute when he's asleep...* You placed the cards in front of him and you sat next to him, comforting him.
Next Day-
You were seen walking together out of your house with Giyuu, everyone's eyes on you two. And for the next few days both you and Giyuu were teased by the other teachers, but hey what do they know—
———————————————————————————
Requested by @Yozakura_Miu
Ok soo..I tried my best to make this interesting...I do hope you guys enjoyed this.

Next= Akaza