-Kokushibou-

"I...am here..." Upper Moon One: Kokushibou, said." Muzan-sama...has arrived..." All the upper moon demons reacted to Kokushibou's words in their own ways.

" All the upper moon demons reacted to Kokushibou's words in their own ways

You looked down at your knees, worried about what Muzan-sama will say. * Why would Muzan-sama want me, a Lower Moon One be here in a meeting with all the Upper Moon demons?"

"Gyuutarou is dead. The Upper Moons have waned."
Muzan-sama said. Upper Moon Two: Douma spoke saying that he was very sorry about that, and asked Muzan-sama how can he apologize to him.

"Wrothless. He had too much humanity in him. So he lost. But that's fine too. I'm not expecting anything from you guys."

" The Ubuyashiki family has yet to be entombed. And what about the " Blue spider lily"?. Why can't we find it after hundreds of years? I...don't really know why you guys exist anymore."

" I...have nothing...to say...Ubuyashiki...cleverly...hid...himself..." Kokushibou said humbly.

" Y/N...will replace Upper Moon Six. She is skilled enough" Muzan-sama said looking at you, Douma looked at you sitting a few feets away from him. Douma grins, " From now on. You guys should serve me with more suicidal devotion. I seem to have spoiled you guys too much because of the mere fact that you're all Upper Moons." Muzan-sama said.

Then the room that Muzan-sama was in, the doors shut closed." Y/N, is that your name it sure is adorable!" !!!

" Do you wanna hang out with me? We need to celebrate!" Douma said smiling. * Is this way...Muzan-sama asked me to come to this meeting? To become the Upper Moon Six? I'm not worthy of such spot*

Douma was awaiting your answer, but suddenly footsteps headed your way. Then Douma's upper part of his head was gone, and leaving you spattered with blood.

" Did Muzan-sama order you to party? Get lost." Upper Moon Three: Akaza said.

Akaza delivered a blow to Douma, but...'thud' Akaza's arm fell down onto the ground.

" You

" You... went to far..." Upper Moon one Kokushibou said. * Why is it that there is already fighting...? I'am probably why this is all happening..." you thought to yourself.

" It's alright Kokushibou-dono! I had no problem with his actions!" Douma said while regenerating.

" I'm not saying this for your benefit...I'm troubled over the fact...He's not only disrupting the hierarchy, but He's also making cracks in our entire subordinate relationship..." He spoke * Akaza how dare you splatter her *" Akaza...if he really bothers you, you should apply for a blood battle to swap places with him..." Kokushibou said.

" Akaza. Did you understand...what I... wanted to say...? He said looking over his shoulder.

"I did...I will kill you for sure." Akaza said.

" please stop..." you whispered underneath your breath.

All three looked at you, their eyes on you. " What did you say Y/N-Chan?" Douma looked at your eyes. " I said nothing, please do forgive me for interrupting your conversation..."

" Y/N, is that your name

" Y/N, is that your name...? You look familiar...do I know you by any chance..?" Kokushibou asked you hiding his grin.

" No..." You lied. Kokushibou-dono noticed this quickly. " Akaza rushed out of the fortress, Douma left right afterwards back to his cult. Upper Moon Five left with Upper Moon Four. Leaving you and Kokushibou alone,* Why of all people am I left alone with this person...*

You left the fortress without saying another word, however as you were leaving Kokushibou appeared before you blocking your way out.

" Do you need something from me...?" You looked up to face Kokushibou. However he wasn't there in front of you anymore, and so you decided to leave quickly when you had the chance.

However...a hand reached out onto your shoulders, when you looked over your shoulder. His face was looking straight at you * ...* " I remember you now, your were that girl that worked at that house..." he said.

" Yes...I was that girl..." you said looking down, his hand that was on your shoulder was removed and then used to cup your chin. Using the other to hold your wrist.

" My...my...you have changed, YN..." he said. You tried squirming out of his hold, but his grip on your wrist tightened. " I remember now what I did but I never finished it did I...? He whispered into your ears.

" I must congratulate you for becoming an Upper Moon though it isn't the highest place, I must say I was surprised to see that you were able to withstand the blood I had given you, now...let me award you with something...".

———————————————————————————
I hope you enjoyed this @AdorableTenshi, Personally Kokushibou is my favorite Demon-

If you would like, I would make more stories about Kokushibou-

Next Zenitsu=