Chapter 15

It was early in the morning, a lazy sunday in front of his eyes.
Izuku woke up this morning startled by a nonsense, a obnoxious buzz in his ears:  mosquitoes was bothering him.
He found himself in front of a too bright screen, burning his blurry eyes.
His head spinned while he tried to look around, forcing himself on his arms again.
He sighed, scratching his eyes trying to make the sleepiness go away.
He felt a sheet covering him, it was soft at the touch and Izuku felt Todoroki's scent over it.

He must have fall asleep while writing, it could happen. And Todoroki, being a good boyfriend, found him asleep and covered him.

It made Izuku feel a warm poll at his heart.
He tapped at the screen and noticed he had wrote about twenty pages. That was a solid record.

He saved the file and sent it to his email; he closed the laptop and got up.

Izuku stretched his back, some bones cracking under the pressure, and walked towards the bedroom were he thought Todoroki must be sleeping.

He laid down against the jamb of the door and admired the dark bedroom; he found Todoroki on his bed, sleeping soundly without his shirt on.

Izuku admired his body, he moved forward stepping inside the room and sitting on the edge of the bed.
Todoroki shifted in his sleep, moving around his body and whispering nonsense.

Izuku laughed, gentle and feminine only how he could be.

"Izu...?"

Todoroki muttered with raspy voice, without opening his eyes.

"Yes, sorry to wake you up" he whispered as he leant forward, getting under the cover.

Todoroki opened his arms and hugged him, covering themselves with the sheet.

Izuku inhaled the perfume Todoroki radiated; it was sweet, a hint of sweat.

" morning..." he added again as Izuku caressed his arm up and down. Tickling his finger with his hair.
Izuku smiled to him from under the cover and kissed his jaw.

"Morning to you too"  he replied as kind as ever.

Todoroki was waking up now, the smell of Izuku filling his nostrils. He could get used to him.

He yawned sitting up, the cover falling from his chest, his hair a mess.
Izuku admired his body once again, tracing invisible patterns with his fingers.

Todoroki leant over the head of the bed, izuku laid next to him, still laying down on the bed, hugging his lower half.

Todoroki took a cigarette from the pocket he had on the nightstand, tapping at it to get one out.
He looked at the other.

"May I?" He asked moving the cigarette.

Izuku rolled his eyes but nodded, it was a bad habit of him.

He took the lighter and lighted the cigarette up, inhaling deeply.

He kept the nicotine in, then exhaled: his breath coming out as dark clouds.
He grabbed the ashtray and set it on his legs, smoking again.

He looked to Izuku.

"Wanna take a hit?"

Izuku looked at him, unsure on what to do.

"C'mon give it a try" he said gently placing the cigarette between his lips.

Izuku did as Todoroki instructed him to; he coughed at the burning sensation, getting up from his laying position.