2

Timothy POV

"Fuck!fuck!what if the kid is really mine?shit."when I saw Arianne bleeding I felt my whole body freezing.

Nang bumukas ang pinto agad na lumabas ang tita ko.Which is the doctor.

"How is she?the baby?fuck I messed up so bad." I sigh while pulling my hair.

"She has a lot of bruises and I assume it you.Its a miracle that the baby did survive.If you keep doing this Timothy I wont think twice to report you.Go visit her."sabi nito at tinapik ang balikat ko.

"Oh before I forgot she's two months pregnant.Make sure to feed her healthy food and avoid her from stress."two months?fuck!

So the baby is really mine?Its been 1 month when I found out she's cheating on me...so the baby is mine?!fuck I almost killed my child!

When I enter her room I saw her looking at window.

"H-hey."fuck!yes I'm mad.I hurted her but thats because I'm hurt.How can she cheated on me?I gave everything she need.

"Yung baby ko?ok lang ba siya?"nagaalalang  tanong nito.

"The baby is fine.Why?why didn't you tell me?"

Arianne POV

"The baby is fine.Why didn't you tell me."tsss nag tanong pa siya eh halos patayin niya nga ako.

I'm happy to know that my baby is alive.I didn't bother to answer him theres no sense anyway.

"Fuck it!when I ask you --"

"Ano sasaktan mo nanaman ako?sisigawan?hindi paba sapat yung muntik mo nang patayin yung anak ko?bakit pag sinabi ko ba maniniwala ka?maniniwala kaba?hindi putangina!kasi ako asawa mo pero hindi moko kayang pakinggan pano pa kaya kung sabihin ko sayong buntis ako?tatanggapin mo ba?maniniwala ka bang sayo to?hindi kaya wag mong tatanungin kung bakit hindi ko masabi sabi sayo.Enough with this pain! Tim I stay because I want to fix our problem because I want this child to have a family.Babae ako ! kung hindi moko re respetuhin bilang asawa kahit sana bilang babae nalang--"it hurt so much ako asawa niya pero di niya ko kayang pagkatiwalaan.

"Irespeto?how?when you cheated on me--"ilan beses ko bang sasabihin na Hindi ako nag cheat.

"Cheat ang bagay na hindi ko naman ginawa!why wont you believe me?why wont you listen to me?your my husband you should have know that it wasn't me.But you chose to believes those lies."I said crying.I'm tired Physically and mentally.

"I'm leaving.I dont need a monster like you.I need someone who will take care of me."I said glaring at him.

"Your not leaving I'm your husband.You don't have anyone.Who will feed you?who will feed the child?how can you sustain her/his needs huh?you like it or not,you're staying with me."he said while exiting the room.

Its like the reality slap me real hard.He's right I don't have anyone.I'm an orphan child,I don't have money to feed my child.I don't have any choice but to stay.For my baby!