"Thanks Britt," Noah says and smile.

"No problem, I'll let you two be alone. Just make sure she eats."

"Yes ma'am." Noah says and I hear the door close. "Do you want food now?"

I shake my head no again.

"Are you going to talk?"

I shake my head no again.

"But I wanna hear your voice, baby."

"I-I'm scared that I-I'll cry."

"It's okay if you do, I'm not going anywhere, I think Britin or one of them should come with to drive you home."

I nod my head against his chest. I pull away and look at him on the verge of tears and kiss him softly.

He takes his thumb and wipes away the tears once they start falling. "It's okay baby girl. Let it out if you need to."

A few more tears fall and I bite my lip looking at him. "Muffin."

"Yes."

"Muffin."

"Oh I thought you were calling me muffin," he laughs a little.

I roll my eyes at him.

He leans up and grabs the tray from the nightstand and place it near us. He picks up a muffin and hands it to me.

I start ripping it apart and eating some and letting Noah have some.

Noah's phone dings and I groan. He grabs it and looks at it. "Kyle says morning and he's sorry."

"Hi," I say and continue eating the muffin.

He grabs his phone and start messing around on it. I watch him as I start drinking the orange juice.

"Brit says she can come with."

I nod. I break off a piece from the other muffin and give it to Noah.

"Thank you."

I smile a little.

Once we're done eating I grab my phone and press the power button and see over fifty notifications from Instagram. My eyes go wide and I show Noah.

He laughs, "they found you."

I groan and open my phone to Instagram. I start looking through the follows and comments. "They don't want you to leave either."

Noah moves over to look at the screen. "Is that Kyle?"

I scroll to the comment and look, and laugh.

'@kylemccarthy: I'm sorry that I can't die but just remember my promise. ♥️'

"What's the promise?" Noah asks and I look at him.

"Something."

"Okay. Are you okay with the attention?"

"For now, it's only twenty followers and some comments."

He nods and takes my phone, locking it and tosses it behind himself on the bed. He hovers over me and smirks. I look at him and bite my lip.

He nudged my legs open and moves between them. He leans down a little and kisses my lips softly.

He pulls away and I whisper, "headboard." He moves so he's sitting against the headboard and I move to straddle his thighs.

He looks at me and moves my hair behind my ear. "You're beautiful."