Issei: It transformed!?

He exclaimed in shock.

Y/n: Dragon Booster Second Liberation... it is the third and final form of Boosted Gear.

Issei: I see...

Issei took a deep breath and in the next moment, a full-body Red Dragon Armor with green jewels appears on his body.

[IGNORE THE WINGS]

[IGNORE THE WINGS]

Y/n suddenly disappeared from their line of sight and appears in front of Issei. Y/n clenched his fist and punched Issei square in the face. Issei was sent flying several meters down the half-destroyed forest.

Y/n: this is going to be fun hehe hahaha.

Smashing into the forest ground Issei quickly got to his feet.

Y/n: oho you managed to survive that punch huh?

Issei looked up at the sky and saw Y/n with a pair of white Dragon wings on his back.

Ddraig: White One!

Issei: white one?

Ddraig: Ignoring me, are you? White?

On seeing that Albion isn't answering annoyed him.

Y/n: sorry to break it to you Lizard there is no Albion inside this Sacred Gear.

Ddraig: huh!?

Y/n: it just a perfect copy of "Divine Dividing".

Ddraig was shocked at hearing his words.

Ddraig: are you the one who created this Sacred Gear, Lord Y/n?

Y/n: Yes.

Issei: what's going on here!?

He muttered underneath his breath in confusion.

Y/n: Issei, let's have a sparring match together... I want to see how strong you have become after the transformation.

An armor similar to Issei appears on his body but it's all pure white and the gems are all blue

Issei: o-okay

Ddraig: partner be careful, the Divine Dividing has the ability to Divide the power of its opponents by half after coming into physical contact with them every 10 seconds.

Issei: wh-what!

Y/n: too late "DIVIDE"!

~ TIME-SKIP~

Finally, the day has arrived. Today the rating game will be held in the underworld. Rias and her peerage came to an arena that was owned by the Gremory Household.

Souji: ladies and gentlemen, this is Souji Okita Knight of Lord Sirzechs. I have been charged with the duty of refereeing this match.

Announces a man in his late twenties.

Souji: My master Sirzechs Lucifer and Lord Y/n, will be observing this match. Today 's field is a replica of the Kuoh Academy that Rias-sama attends.

As soon as he said that, the area around Rias and her peerage started to change. The Famous building of Kuoh Academy including the Gymnasium and Orc materializes in front of them.

Y/n: hey where is that chicken? Did he run away or what?

Y/n who is sitting on a throne beside Sirzechs asked Souji.

Souji: they are already transferred to their respective stronghold, Y/n-Sama.

Souji said with a sweatdrop.

Y/n: oh... well then please continue.

Souji gave a slight nod in return.

Souji: Rias-Sama your stronghold will be the ORC room and Riser-Sama and his team are in the Student Council Room. To promote pawns, please proceed to the opponent's stronghold parameter.

[ORC ROOM]

Rias formulates a strategy and orders Akeno, Kiba, and Koneko to place traps in preparation against Riser's assault.

Souji: The time has come! The battle shall continue from now until daybreak. So without further ado, let's the game begin.

Souji announces.

Rias: let's let them know how strong Rias Gremory and her demon family is. So Go! Let's wipe them all out!

Rias peerage: YES MAM!

ENJOY