Taylor

*a phone goes off at 5:26 am*

I checked to see if it was mine but It wasn't, it was Taylor phone, "Taylor your phone went off" I said

She didn't wake up, I rolled her over off of my chest and grabbed her phone and checked it.

It was a message that said, "you should come see me again today baby I miss you and you left your jacket yesterday"

I looked at Taylor and looked back at the message, "bet" I said to myself.

I put her phone back on the charger and went in my room locked the door and went to sleep.

The next day approached and I hear a knock at my door, "baby you in there ? Why you leave me on the couch by myself" Taylor yelled

I hopped out of bed and got my clothes on, I walked out and walked towards the kitchen and grabbed my key fob to my challenger, "get yo shit and come on" I ordered.

"Okay daddy where we going" Taylor replied

"Don't worry about it" I replied.

She gathered her things and walked with me outside to the garage, I entered the security code on the key pad. And we walked to the car and got inside, I pulled off and started to drive fast.

The car was silent for 20 minutes with not one word said to each other.

"Umm bae why you not speaking to me ?" Taylor asked

"Check yo messages and read yo recent message sent to you" I replied

"Umm okay" she replied.

She unlocks her phone and opens her iMessage.

"Baby it's not even like that, it's my ex and he keep on begging me to come back over, I went to see him to get closure because he hurt me a lot but he moved on already he has a girlfriend" she said

"So what the fuck is he saying he miss you for ?" I asked angrily

She replied, "I don't know he does stupid shit like this trying to get me back I told him I have a boyfriend and that I'm happy with you"

"You must take me for a idiot huh ? And if you was happy with me why tf you going to see your ex for closure huh ? That shit sounds real iffy to me" I yelled.

Taylor starts crying, she reached for my hand but I snatched away, "don't fucking touch me" I yelled

"B-but baby I didn't even do anything with him I promise I'm telling you the truth, I'm happy with you for crying out loud" she blubbered

The soft side in me wanted to hug and kiss her but the serious side still held a powerful grip over my mind, even though I wanted to hug and kiss her I didn't wanna come off as easily manipulatable.

"I'm going to drop you off at home, just give me some time to think, because as of right now I  don't know. I replied.

She replied, "I-its understandable, but please really think about this for real because I really Like you alot, I don't want to lose you at all baby"

I glanced at her and said, "okay".

I drove her to her house and parked in her driveway, I turned the car off and looked at her, "here we are" I said looking at my steering wheel in confusion.

Taylor tried to hug me but I snatched away, she looked down and started crying, "this is not fair I'm always getting hurt and I'm always misunderstood !" she yelled, Taylor stormed out the car and ran into the house in tears.