Confused

Ever since Taylor left without saying anything since our last conversation I haven't heard from her in weeks.

I called my best friend and told him my situation

The phone rung for about 2 mins before there was a connection made.

Kesean answered "yo what's the deal vaun how ya living busta"

It's been months since I heard from my dawg .

I laughed, "you always call me a busta, but I'm smooth what about you ?"

He said "shit coolin tryna get to this money, but aye bro I been doing some thinking about that jobcorps shit you been telling me about"

I replied, "and ? So you think you gone do it ?"

"Yea, I'm tired of slanging dope I still remember what you always told me that, that fast money don't last forever....you left them cards alone and I was proud of you so now it's my time to leave the game and go back to school"

Suddenly I had a flashback of all of the deeds I've committed in the past.

Looking down at the floor in disgust I replied, "yea I remember bro, ion wanna lose another brother to the streets, I know I've committed a lot of bad things in the past but I've learned from them"

Kesean laughed, "see that's why you my dawg, you learn from your mistakes and not afraid to admit when your wrong, shit tbh bro I may be older but nigga I look up to you just like you look up to me, because ain't no way in hell I would of went back to school if I ain't have a bro like you encouraging me to leave the streets alone and get back into school"

I also laughed, "man chill bro before you make me sweat out my eyes, but aye bro I met this girl named Taylor and she's a Scorpio like you the conversation I was having with her was going good then all of a sudden she just vanished on me and I'm confused about it"

I was kinda nervous about talking to another dude about a female but then all of my nervousness disappeared when I remembered that I'm talking to my best friend because the dude acts just like me.

Kesean replied "this is new bro, I ain't never heard you speak about a female, I'm use to hearing yo ass talk about food or money so this is very new"

I said in a firm tone "idk because normally I don't care for these females at all but this girl vibe kinda rubs me differently but in a good way and tbh I kinda like it"

Kesean replies "you must have said something that threw her off or if you said the convo was going great she might started to like you and don't want you to know because we scorpios are mysterious "

"Damn I don't think I said anything wrong to her for her to just stop speaking to me bro"

Kesean chimed in, "Hey bro don't think so hard about it maybe she has a lot on her mind and just wanted time to think"

I said in a sad tone "yea maybe you're right"

Kesean replied "yea bro, but like I said it could be either way we never know so just hope the best but imma catch up with you tomorrow bro, i need to get my sleep so I can head up to job corps and register so you be smooth lil bro love ya dawg"

I replied "love you too dawg"

The phone connection hangs up and I get to thinking about what bro said and maybe he's right maybe she just has a lot on her mind or maybe she started to like me but how would she like me already we just met ? , well I can't say how so, because I already like her.....