|5|Leaving So Soon?|

───*.:*.:*.*.:*.:*. ───

Buttery sunshine melted into the room and awoke you. Stretching, you rolled out of bed and looked in the mirror. Your H/C hair had frizzed up which made you laugh and shake your head. Sometimes you need to embrace looking like an electrocuted squirrel.

You slipped on a comfortable outfit and scrolled through social media. It was quite early so you didn't know if Albert was awake yet, and you didn't want to wake him up.

You checked his Instagram story and he had posted a picture of your shadow on the concrete of the street. He must have taken it while you weren't looking.

You smiled and read the text he'd written on it. "I did done had a swell amazing good day done did today thank noob." You rolled your eyes and laughed. Typical Albert.

Speaking of the devil, there was a knock at the door. "Come in!" You called out and switched off your phone.

Albert poked his head into the room, his hair frizzing up. This made you laugh even more.
"What??" He asked innocently and narrowed his eyes.
"Oh, nothing, it's just we have matching hair."

He walked over to the mirror and laughed with you. "TWINZIESS." He screeched. You both giggled again and went to the kitchen to grab breakfast.

"Uh, Albert?" You asked while pushing a small amount of food in a circle with your cutlery.
He looked up. "Yeah? Is everything OK?"
He asked worriedly and subconsciously checked your wounds on your head to make sure they were in good condition.

"That's the problem. I'm feeling fine and that means I have to go back home.. today." You muttered and finished your food.
His face fell and he nodded.
"Yeah.. I expected that. What time are you thinking of going??"

"About 9PM tonight." You said. It could have been worse. You could have left in the morning and had to say goodbye then and there. Albert nodded and looked lost in thought. Then his face lit up.

He looked at you, a spark in his eyes. "How about we make today an amazing day and so when you go back home then you won't feel as crappy??" He suggested, grinning.

Your sour expression instantly sweetened as you matched his grin. "Yes! That's a great idea." You said excitedly.

"Ok. First, you said you've played Roblox before, right?" He said, a very faint blush creeping across his cheeks as he was discussing a children's game.

"Yes! It's iconic." You laughed.
"Well.. I was thinking maybe you could play it for a while? And maybe be in a video or something.." he trailed off, regretting the idea.

However, your reaction was quite different. You leaped off of the sofa and gasped.
"DID I JUST GET INVITED TO PLAY ROBLOX WITH FLAMINGO?? OH MY GOD SOMEONE CALL THE AMBULANCE-" You screeched dramatically as Albert laughed.

"YES! Come on noob, follow me to the recording room." He replied and marched off to the room you heard him yelling from when you first woke up in his house with a bloody head and a concussion, as you do.

The back wall was one long desk and had 2 computers on it, along with speakers and other stuff like an Xbox etc.
Albert wheeled a spare gaming chair over next to his current one and stood back to look at the scene.

"Ah, an important part of being on my channel is being at one with your inner gamer uwu." He said and you chuckled. He ran out of the room and moments later came back with an oversized hoodie of his and a pair of gaming headphones.
"Put these on and you shall be ready."

You took them and put them on, smiling and rolling your eyes. Was the hoodie necessary? ....Yes. He fiddled with a software on his computer while you spun around in the wheelie chair. He sat back with satisfaction and looked smug. You stopped spinning and looked at him and at the setup.

"You ready?" He asked and you nodded, shuffling forwards in your seat. You decided to play Adopt Me and mess with all the 9 year olds, which was very amusing. Long story short you became a single mother with 4 kids and a crack problem. As you do.

Time flew by as you and Albert played, with the occasional laughter fits, and eventually he ended the video.
"That was amazing." You laughed and took off the headphones he gave you.
He did the same and beamed with satisfaction. "Yep, it was pretty epic." He agreed, looking into your eyes which made you nervous so you were the first to break eye contact.

He stood up and stared at you with his arms crossed. His expression suddenly had changed from happy to stone cold. You looked up at him and stopped smiling.
"Are you ok?" You asked worriedly.
"No.." He murmered.

Suddenly, he wrestled you out of the chair and slung you over his shoulder, his face breaking into the same beam he was showcasing before.
"Give my sweater back, noob!" He yelled and you shrieked, being taken into the living area.

He tossed you onto the sofa as you both laughed and eventually caught your breath.
"That was mean." You eventually said, still smiling.
He nodded and returned the smile.
"Sorry not sorry. Can I be mean just one more time today?" He asked, suddenly becoming more serious.

You rolled your eyes and nodded. "I suppose. What do you have in mind?" You asked.
He smiled and stood up. "Get some rest. I'll be back in a bit." He grinned and scuttled away.

You flopped backwards onto the sofa and melted into the cushions. Today was great and it had only just begun.