|2|A Strange Place|

───*.:*.:*.*.:*.:*. ───

Slowly, light blurred around you. You blinked a couple of times. The room was spinning and after a minute or two everything was clear.
Then, you went into panic mode.

Quietly, you got up from the white leather couch you were lying on and crept across the white marble floor. You spotted a clean kitchen area and scanned it. Reaching up to the rack, you took a heavy metal frying pan and stood still.

You looked around the whole floor. This seemed to be upstairs, because you could see double glass doors leading to a small balcony. The lounge area was in the corner, and you were stood in the kitchen area. Everything was polished and classy. You had to admit, it was a nice place.

Suddenly, you heard a loud scream. Your eyes widened and you adjusted your grip on the pan handle.

Albert's POV

'OH!! OH MY GODDD HAHAHA.' I screamed. I was playing a Rust game on Roblox for a new video, and got jumpscared by a stupid screamer.
'Oh shoot.' I realized the girl from earlier was sleeping. I probably woke her up.

'Uh, Adam, I have to... pee.' Adam is my video editor and I often speak to him when recording so when he looks at the footage he knows what to do.

I went upstairs to check on the girl. I was praying that she didn't wake up, it would look really weird after hearing me scream.

After I'd walked upstairs, I paused. Well, she wasn't on the couch anymore, but I couldn't see her anywhere. Maybe she went to the bathroom? No, she doesn't know her way around...

I walked towards the lounge area and suddenly, a figure ran from behind the wall.
'AAAAAAAAH!!!' It screamed, and suddenly I felt a massive pain on top of my head.

Second person

'Here goes nothing..' you mumbled as you heard the footsteps approaching.
While yelling out your loudest battlecry, you ran around the corner and slammed the pan down on top of the guy's head.

'OW!!' He yelled. In the voice. The familiar voice. From yesterday at work. Albert.
'Oh my god, I'm so sorry!' You exclaimed, rushing towards him and checking if he was okay.
'I- uh, I'm ok.' He said while rubbing his head.

'No, no, it's not! Here, let me just..' You ran over to the kitchen area and flung open the freezer. As you expected, an ice pack was lying in the bottom draw. You took it out and wrapped it in a kitchen towel and dragged him by the arm to the leather couch.

'Here, sit down.' You said and slowly applied the ice pack while he winced slightly.
'T-Thanks.' He said, still in shock.
After a while, he began to laugh.
'What's so funny?' You asked, still feeling guilty.
'It's not everyday I get whacked on the head by a girl who I literally picked off the street.' He giggled.

'Hehe.. uh, sorry, I forgot where I was for a while. It's uh.. it's a good frying pan.' You said while walking back to the rack to put it away.
'So can you tell me what happened?'

~flashback brought to you by Tiffany Mayumi~

Albert's POV