|1| The Familiar Voice |

(Y/n) = Your name
(L/n) = Last name
(F/n) = Friend's name
(H/c) = Hair color
(E/c) = Eye color
(F/c) = Favourite color
(W/p) = Work place
(F/f) = Favourite food
───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

'Next.' You said glumly. It was a Monday morning and the sun was glaring through the windows. This bothered you since you spent most of your time inside on the Internet.
The hot buzz of customers did not help with the constant migraine that you had, but working in (w/p) wasn't too bad.

An angry looking man approached your till and slammed a receipt on the space in front of you.
'How dare you!!' He shouted, making you wince as the pain inside your head worsened.
'I'm sorry sir, what's the matter?' You croaked.
'My coffee is too strong!! Make it less strong!' He exclaimed, plonking down the drink.
'But sir, you ordered the strong cold brew, didn't you?' You replied. Things were getting annoying now.

'Yes!!' He shouted again.
'That's why it's strong.' You pointed out.
'Too strong!' He snapped again.
After a long conversation, much confusion and a remade coffee later, the man finally left.
You sighed in relief and looked up as a familiar voice chimed:

'Jeez, that guy was a pain, right?'
A man that looked your age was stood in front of you and had one arm behind his head as he laughed. The voice sounded.. familiar, but you couldn't quite put your finger on it.
'Tell me about it!' You chuckled back. 'What would you like today, sir?'
'Hmm, just an iced latte and a chocolate muffin please.' He smiled.

As you poured the ice into the jug you started thinking about the guy. He was kinda tall with floppy brown hair, and had a well built frame.
But his voice was what startled you. It was one that you heard every week but slightly different.. deeper and more relaxed.

You heard chuckling behind you and snapped out of your trance. You whipped around and the guy pointed to the ice jug. The ice was beginning to overflow.
'Ehehe!' You laughed in embarrassment as you cleaned up the ice and made the rest of the drink.

Finally pouring it into the cup, you grabbed a black Sharpie.
'Could I p-please get your name?' You stuttered.
'Albert.' He replied.

Your eyes widened. Flamingo! Albertsstuff!! That's the voice you heard, and of course it was lower and relaxed because this was everyday life! It all made sense;
Albert lived in Florida, this shop was a popular one there, and he'd done a couple of face reveals on Twitter.

'O-Ok!' You scrawled down his name in slightly messier writing than usual and placed the drink on the counter.
'Thanks.' He beamed and took a sip. You waved as he walked away.

Suddenly, you realized that he'd forgot his muffin. Quickly, you ran to the muffin basket, plucked out a big one and packed it into a paper bag.

'Wait!!' You yelled after him and began running. He'd crossed the street already and there were crowds of people around.
'Sorry! I'm so sorry. Excuse me!' You pushed through the crowd and the road came sooner than expected.

Suddenly, the curb caught onto your shoe and tripped you up, sending you flying forwards into the road. Your scream alerted Albert and he turned around and gasped.
'Your muffin!' You said while getting up again.

'Move!!' He yelled.
'What?' You squinted.
All of a sudden, Albert started running. The sound of an engine came nearer and before you knew it you were pushed forwards, hearing screams and heavy breathing before you blacked out.