Edda's Confession

Archieval raised her daughter Amanda, she didn't know that her mom and her grannie were a fairy. When she turned 27, she met Marco her very first and greatest love. After one year, she got pregnant and she was always attracted to trees. She was destined to give birth to a baby girl. Before her labor, Queen Edanna talked to Archie and said the baby was destined to be a PRINCESS and she will be named EDDA. The Queen disappeared like a bubble. Archie talked to her daughter and he said Edda is the right name for her granddaughter.

It was a rainy day on August 10, when she was carrying Edda, she saw a mint green diamond on Edda's forehead then slowly disappeared. Growing up, Edda is intelligent, eco-friendly, and beautiful like Goddess. She's now 17 years old but she didn't believe in fairies, witches, or ghosts. As she grew up, she felt there was a missing piece in her life. When she was 7, in her dreams there was a forest, a lion, and a beautiful lady. It's not an ordinary forest, it's a very enchanted and powerful forest.

Edda got bullied by her 3 classmates; Ethel Moley, Hailie Hedge, and Anne Schad but she just ignore it. One time, her classmates tried to hurt her but Edda had a prediction that if they tried to hurt her, they will all die. But they didn't die. They live like they were in hell. What happened? They were paralyzed. Not able to move or speak.

All the students will have a tour of Paraiso to witness the beauty of the forest. When Edda gave the waiver to his Grandpa, he didn't sign it. Archie told her that it was dangerous.

19th of August, it was raining, and the moment raindrops fell on her face and body, she felt like someone will die. After 4 hours, she watched the CNN news, 8 STUDENTS DIED IN PARAISO ( BRAZIL ). She cried coz one of her friends Michelle died as she saw the list of students who died in the Paraiso Tragedy. She was shocked.

She confessed to her parents and Daddy Archie. She confessed everything that was happening to her. Archie talked her baby girls tell everything 45 years ago. Queen Edanna wanted her great-granddaughter to be the next princess of Paraiso, to protect the peaceful place from the bad fairies called EL MALHECHOR. It was DANIELA, ANGELICA & NATALIA who wanted to kill the Queen.