A Promise. Chapter 8.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"Pidge" Keith yelled as he ran into the church, Coran sent him her location as he ran of the ship straight for her. He didnt care he left the others behind, he didnt care if he was out numbered once he reached the church. All he cared about was reaching her. 

"dont do this lotor, she not even Katie anymore ... she not the same princess we knew" Matt said to Lotor as they stood in the church and the pries talked the normal marriage stuff. 

"I dont care, even if she dead on the outside this is the last thing to make her suffer" Lotor hissed back. 

"I know she wasn't the best princess before the killings but dont do this please" Matt begged. 

"I told Katie that I marry her if no other man did, this isn't me playing with her this is me making the last blood lines live" Lotor sighed. 

"god no" Matt said shocked. 

"she the last female alive to keep the blood line clean, the only other children that was sent on the ship was all males since the people kill the female children first making the brothers watch in fear" Lotor said with a frown. 

"no please not like this, dont force her with such a burden, even if she gone I cant let you do that to her body" Matt cried. 

"I'm sorry but I think you should leave" Lotor hissed and soon the church doors opened. 

"Pidge" Keith yelled and ran over to her, she was in a white silky dress. Her hair was in two buns and make up covered her face. She stood like a doll. Making Keith fear she was dead but then he noticed her slow breathing and his heart calmed. 

"I'm so sorry pidge, I left you when you needed me most" Keith cried and hugged his friend not his crush no the girl he fell in love with years ago and re-fell in love with during their days as paladins. 

"I promise I never leave you again, just please come back to me Pidge" Keith cried and begged as he held Pidge tightly in his arms. His tears stopped when he felt weak slim arms wrap around him and looked to see Pidge smiling at him. 

"you better never break that promise or I never forgive you" Pidge said with a gentle smile and tears of joy. 

"I rather die then lose you again" Keith smiled gentle back. 

"keith" Pidge smiled and placed a hand on his cheek. 

"I love you pidge, I dont care about your past I only care about your future and I want to be by your side in that future" Keith said with gentle eyes and a loving smile. 

"I fell in love with you the first day our eyes met, I'm glad I can finally fall in love with you again keith" Pidge smiled and placed her lips on keith. The two shared a loving passionate kiss not caring about those around them. The only thing important to the two was each other. 

"sorry I took my time to save you" Keith said with a small smile and pidge giggled. 

"you can take as long as you need, the only thing that matters to me is that you come" Pidge smiled and keith kissed her again. 

"do the right thing, be a true gentlemen like we were bought up to be" Matt smiled and placed a hand on lotor shoulder.