Norman frantically pulled at Sally needing her touch and embrace. They fell back on her bed together grasping and pulling at one another’s clothes. Norman rolled over so he was on top of Sally. He hovered above her taking in her beauty as her chest steadily raised and lowered with anticipation. He kissed her lips again with a force Sally wasn't expecting. She allowed a moan to escape her lips as she reached down to pull his shirt over his head. Norman sat up quickly discarding his shirt and went back to kissing at Sally’s neck. She felt his hands undo her jeans and start to tug them past her hips. He pulled them off along with her underwear and threw them to the ground before kissing the inside of her thighs. Sally arched her back with anticipation knowing what was about to happen. He slowly licked towards Sally’s center and she grasped at the sheets as Norman’s tongue infiltrated her body.

“Oh god,” she gasped at his touch feeling her body react immediately.

Norman held her hips in place as she started to buck towards his mouth. She gasped out as she felt him use his teeth and she grasped her hands in his hair.

It didn't take long for Sally’s toes to start tingle and she felt that buildup that came right before her release.

“Norman,” Sally moaned and he knew that she was close.

He stuck a finger inside of her and he felt her contract around him almost instantly. She arched her back in complete pleasure and Sally gasped for air as she climaxed.

Norman slowly pulled his body on top of her and kissed along her collar bone feeling her tremble at his touch. Sally’s hands went to Norman’s pants and he looked down at her. No words were needed between them. He could read her better than she could read herself. He gave a half nod and Sally returned it. They finished taking off each other’s clothes and Norman rested himself between Sally’s legs. He watched her facial expression as he entered her loving the gasp that she made every time. They connected with each other letting their bodies do the talking after their afternoon fight.

Norman collapsed on top of Sally resting his head on her collar bone. She put her hands through his messy hair and sighed heavily with content.

He looked up at her brushing her hair out of her face with both hands.

“I do care. I know sometimes I act distant, but I do care,” he said quietly.

Sally watched his face and felt her heart flutter at his words.

“I love you, Norman,” she said quietly.

“And I you,” he said trying to kiss her, but Sally turned her head to the side.

“What’s wrong?” he asked hurt by her rejection.

“How come you never say it back to me?” she asked.

Norman was quiet. They had been together for almost three years now and she never once asked him that.

“I’m saying it back, just in my own way,” he said simply.

“Do you love me?” she asked and she felt Norman tense up on top of her.

“Of course I do,” he said surprised she would ask that.

“Then why don’t you say it?” she asked.

“Saying ‘I love you’ is so generic. And, Sally, there is nothing generic about us,” he said kissing at her neck again.

Sally wrapped her arms and legs around Norman accepting that answer as he continued to assault her body with his lips.

---

“You are never going to guess what!?” Sean said happily as he and Norman walked into the store.

Sally and Morgan were standing in their usual spot by the register complaining that the summer went by too fast, yet again.