Chapter 2 - First day of teaching and laziness

Start from the beginning

Y/N: Uhh...

She glared more as I kinda just kneel down to her which she just pats my head with her free hand and it felt like I was just defeated by just a glare from her.

Byleth: Good boy,now you'll do as I asked

Y/N: Yes ma'am...

' DID I JUST SAY THAT!? '

Byleth: Now,let's get back to the kids

I looked at the cat hanging onto my coat and takes it off,it meows at me as I just pet it.

Y/N: Could I leave this one in my room before we get back to work?

Byleth: Yes you can,Y/N

I hurried back to my room with the cat in my arms and opened the door to left the cat inside of my room who instantly gets onto my bed. I smiled as I leave the door half closed and goes back to the waiting Byleth there for me.

Y/N: Let's get going...

Byleth: Alright

We both left as the rain kept pouring and we kinda talked with each other.

- Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Edelgard training with Chibi Y/N while he half asleep and on accidentally hit him then started apoglzing to him -

Black Eagles' Classroom

Y/N Pov

I was sitting at Byleth's desk with a book in front of me while Byleth was teaching the class,I would notice some of the kids looking at me. I would movements them to pay attention to Byleth as I heard 'ahem' from behind me and I turned to look at Byleth.

Byleth: You wanna teach them how to fight?

Y/N: Sure...

I stood up and walked in front of Byleth's desk with my hands into my pockets as I yawned loudly then started.

Y/N: Alrighty students! I'll be training you guys what it feels like fight in a small room that makes moving all the desks out of the way!

I seem one of the students raise their hand and I point at them.