She nods slightly in agreement and snuggles closer to me. "When my parents get here we're gonna talk about what I should do about..." she trails off and sighs. "Well, you know. We're gonna get lunch with Finneas to talk about it all together, and I want you to be there."

My heart flutters a bit at that. The fact that she wants me there when she makes a huge decision that can change her whole future makes me feel good.

"Of course, baby. I wouldn't miss it."

We stay in the bunk for a while and cuddle while we scroll through Billie's instagram and twitter to get a sense of people's reactions to the picture and what it could mean. Most people are excited about the concept of Billie having a girlfriend, and Billie slowly perks up as we read on.

Eventually she gets dragged away from me to do some choreography practice with Kian, and I decide to go get Grey and Ash to entertain me before meeting up with Billie and her family for lunch. Neither of them answer texts about where they are so I start looking around the venue for them, but can't find them anywhere.

Eventually I realize they're probably outside smoking or something so I tuck my hands into my pockets and walk put of the building to get. I chuckle when I exit and see the hoard of fans already waiting outside again, along with a few paps who weren't there before.

Normally when I walk by groups of fans and press they ignore me, after all I'm a nobody, but this time is different.

"Alexis!" a voice shouts and I stop walking, my eyebrows furrowing in confusion as I look around for the source of the voice.

My eyes land on a man walking towards me holding a camera, and they roll when they realize it's no one I know, just some pap trying to get my attention.

"Do you have anything to say about the photo?" he asks as I turn back around to walk away again.

"Nah, I'm good," I reply as I start walking, and I groan when he follows me, his camera too close to my face for comfort.

"It looked pretty intimate, tell me about your relationship with Billie Eilish?"

"Billie Eilish? Is that the dude from Green Day?" I ask dumbly and he huffs in frustration, but continues to follow me. "Quit following me."

"Is she cheating on Devon with you or cheating on you with Devon?" he ignores my request and I clench my jaw in frustration before spinning around to face him.

"I said fucking quit following me," I snap and get in his face, which makes him smirk smugly.

"Maybe answer one of my questions seriously and I'll go," he replies without budging and it takes everything I have to not punch him.

I'll be totally honest, sometimes I really miss getting into fights. Punching someone who deserves it is a very therapeutic feeling, and holy shit this guy deserves it. But if I get into a fight I'll get my ass tossed back in jail, so I just clench my fist.

"Dickhead, maybe get a job that doesn't require being a lame ass fucking stalker," I spit and push him away from me, which makes him stumble backwards and almost fall over before he catches himself.

"You could've broken my camera!" he shouts angrily and I laugh.

"Next time I will, now back the fuck up," I snap and he opens his mouth to reply, but before he can two security guards from the venue grab him.