Montana blew out the smoke from the blunt he was smoking as he placed it in the ashtray. He looked at his Apple Watch seeing it was going on midnight.

He sighed knowing Kacey would have a fit since he told her he would there two hours later.

Just after his phone rung in his pockets as he pulled his phone out looking at the contact. He pressed the green button putting the phone to his ear.

"Hello." He said looking at the ceiling.

"Montana where are you?" Kacey whined.

"The same place I been at."

"You told me, you were gonna be back here in two hours meaning ten, it's now midnight."

"Allat of people say they gonna be sum'n and they never do." He shrugged.

"You been drinking?" She said concerned.

Montana sucked his teeth. "Bye Kacey I'll see you in a lil."

"I love-" Her sentence was cut short when he hung up the phone. He put his phone on do not disturb before he placed it in his jeans.

Their was a knock on the door before looked towards the door. The person kept knocking as he stood up pulling his sagging jeans up walking to the door. He pulled the door opened before he looked down at her. She was 5'7 compared to his 6'6 height.

"Why you knocking like I stole sum'n from you?" He said and she smiled."Wassup."

Remih chuckled alittle looking at him seeing how low his eyes were figuring he was maybe high. "I wanted to give you this." She handed him the card.

He took the card looking at her. "What's this?"

"My friends having a roller skating party and her parties are what we call legendary. So i was just giving you the card in case you wanted to slide through." She shrugged.

"What's in it for me?" He joked.

"I mean i don't care if you do come, she just wanted to have enough people there and shit, rappers I guess. And for you maybe a fun night out. Alcohol, food, weed."

"Alright." He nodded. "I could bring someone with me?" He asks.

"As you please." She half smiled. "The date and location is on there so maybe I'll see ya, maybe not. Have a good night." She said walking away.

"It's morning time now!" He shouted with a chuckle before he closed the door. He read over the card before he walked back over to his seat.

 He read over the card before he walked back over to his seat