"I'm sorry, I'm just here to do my job

"I'm sorry, I'm just here to do my job." She stopped when the music came off.

"What's the problem?" She snapped her neck looking at the engineer.

"Remih do that part over. Put a little more bass in your voice. Just a little." He said as he started the track over.

"Can we take ten, cause you getting on my goddamn nerves." She looked at everyone in the room. "Thank you."

Everyone walked out leaving her alone as they looked at Montana weirdly. Shortly after Remih walked out the room closing the door before she turned running into a hard chest.

She looked up before she smirked."Isn't this a pleasant surprise?" She looked at him from head to toe.

"It May be." He chuckled. "You got a nice voice."

"I've heard." She playfully rolled her eyes. "Wait..you were watching me?" She said with yet another smirk plastered on her face.

"I wouldn't say watching you, but I heard a nice voice and had to come check it out. Sound way different from when you talkin'" He joked as she laughed.

"I don't really do this singing shit. I just do it for fun or to help my brother out he's a Ima say upcoming producer and he stay tryna use me for a come up."

Montana remembered her mentioning her brother at the meet and greet so he asked, "How many brothers you got? I remembered you wanted me to perform for one of theirs birthday party."

"I got four and then I got four sisters including me." She said as Montana raised a eyebrow. "Yeah I know mama was a hoe back then." She said and he chuckled. "I never seen you here before though."

"Nah." He shook his head. "A nigga ain't neva seen you here befo', what you talm bout?"

"Mhmm." She playfully rolled her eyes. "You got me." She let out a laugh. It was actually a cute laugh and Montana knew she wasn't tryna be cute. Just from his perspective she looked like she didn't give a fuck bout anyone's opinions.

"But I'm going to head down to the snacks." She said going around Montana before turning around facing him."Ima still hit your manager about it. I'll see you later I guess."

"Aight Remih." He put emphasize on the remih part letting her know he knew her name.

"Don't wear it out." Remih winked before smiling as she walked down the hall and she disappeared making a turn.

Montana smiled running his hand over his silky before he walked down to his studio door.

Montana smiled running his  hand over his silky before he walked down to his studio door