"I'm so sorry, ma'am." The person said and you quickly realized just who you ran into.

Your face flushed red as Guy was holding you to his chest- a look of guilt written across his features. He was in a gray cutoff shirt with sweat stains visible on different parts of the material, and a pair of green shorts. He had some Sony Walkmans in his ears along with a cassette tape in his hand, as he was obviously just on a run and coming back until you ran into him.

"No, I'm sorry. I should've been paying attention." You reassured him and there was smile firmly placed on his lips- very, very rosy lips. His eyebrows raised suddenly as your eyes trailed down to his mouth making you blush even more as you had just been caught gawking over the man. You slowly took a step back from him, his arms unwrapping from around you immediately. You nervously tugged a piece of hair behind your ear in embarrassment and Guy could only look at you with a ever-growing smirk.

"Well, if you need anything just let me know." Guy said as he took one last once over of you, and you gulped nervously because you were clad in a somewhat skimpy yet modest swimsuit. As he went to walk away, you squeezed your eyes shut before abruptly turning around and talking.

"Actually I was wondering if I could have a couple of waters? My friends are too busy flirting to get some themselves so I volunteered to get it for them." You quickly spoke to Guy as he turned around to look back at you. Another charming smile placed on his lips as he nodded.

"Yeah of course, how many bottles?"

"Five, please." You told him, and with that he was walking behind the counter and towards the back while you began to patiently wait, hands nervously playing with each other. After a few seconds he came back with five water bottles and just as you were about to say thank you, he was quick to speak up first.

"I can take them to your friends- you don't need to." He said as a warm smile came over him and you quickly shook your head, hands reaching out for the water bottles but he took a step away from you before you could interject. "Least I could do after just about knocking you down on your ass." You actually laughed at that and Guy couldn't help be relish in the way it made his heart jump a little in his chest.

"Thank you. I really appreciate it." You told him as you both began walking out and into the excruciating sun once more, you shielding your eyes. "I'm (Y/N), by the way."

"My name's Guy, and your welcome." Guy says as you two walked towards the group of woman and the one man. Guy seemed to keep his eyes set on the sunbathing man before realization hit his features and a scoff of a laugh escaped from him. "Son of a bitch is supposed to be on a diving tour right now."

"Oh yeah, forgot to mention he's one of your workers." You said and chuckled as Guy glared at the man before turning to you with a look of annoyance. "Does he always put matches between his fingers while he's tanning?"

"Sadly, yes." Guy told you and you shook your head in disbelief, "He told me it spreads out the tan evenly."

"That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard." You scoff and this time it's Guys turn to laugh, and you can't help but love how the deep sound rumbles from him.

"That's exactly what I said." Guy told you as you finally approached the group, making them all turn their heads to see who had disrupted their conversation.

"Ahh Guy, here to join me and these lovely women?" The man says with a Romanian accent that perfectly outlined his suave personality. Your friends eyed you with a look of disbelief as Guy was with you, and standing rather close. You gave them a pointed look, warning them not to say anything to embarrass you because you may or may not have on more than one occasion ranted to them about how you wanted Guy to completely ravish you- in more ways than one.

"Actually, no. I was just helping (Y/N) with bringing the water bottles down to her friends." Guy said rather harshly to the man, and he quickly shot the girls a dashing smile as he handed them each a water bottle. "And you should be doing a diving tour right now, Luca."

"Shit." The man cursed under his breathe before standing up from his lounge chair. Although, his eyes seemed to light up as an idea popped into his head just before he could walk away. "Would you ladies care to join me on the tour? I promise it's a beautiful view and I wouldn't mind the company."

You visibly rolled your eyes at his suggestive innuendos and Guy didn't miss it at all, and he couldn't keep from chuckling under his breathe making you grin. All of your friends were quick to agree, and immediately got up from their laying down positions to stand up.

"Come on, (Y/N)!" Your friend Chrissy yelled at you as they began walking away, and you let out a sigh.

"Well I guess that's my que to go." You said disappointedly while taking small steps away from Guy, him watching you with his hands on his hips and you bit your lip at just how dominant he looked in that moment. You waved goodbye just as you began walking away, but Guy was quick to call out your name.

"There's actually a bonfire tonight, and I'm hoping I'll see you there?" Guy asked with a hint of hope laced in his voice as you turned around to look at him expectantly.

You let a smirk tug at your lips playfully as you teasingly said, "Maybe you will." With that, you strutted away towards your friends, Guy- or better know Ari- watching you walk away with a newfound hope and building arousal beginning to form. Yep, he was definitely screwed.