a r i / g u y

in which you finally get to talk to the hot hotel owner but not in the way you thought ...

You weren't expecting to be on a beach in the middle of Sudan as there was a genocide going on just outside of Ethiopia, but here you were anyways

You weren't expecting to be on a beach in the middle of Sudan as there was a genocide going on just outside of Ethiopia, but here you were anyways. Your tour guide had decided to add a small detour in your journey across Africa and figured that some small hotel called The Red Sea Diving Resort was the best place to stop. You had to admit though, the view was stunning with the crystal clear waters and even more amazing sunset and sunrises that came with being there. But, nothing could compare to the beauty of the man running the hotel.

Guy Thomas, that's what you friends said his name was, was the owner of the hotel. He was the definition of every woman's wet dreams. Shaggy brown hair that seemed to shine in the sun, which always made you wonder just how smooth it would feel against your fingers. A beard that just radiated the word man whenever you saw him. Then there was his body. God, his body. He had just the right amount of muscle, nothing too much to the point of overdoing it but you could obviously see how thick his arms and thighs were underneath any shirt or jeans he had on.

You still remember when he came out one day in nothing but a pair of tight shorts that hugged his thighs exceptionally well, and you nearly fell over when you saw him- as you were currently doing a yoga class run by another one of his co-workers. There was an excessive amount of hair across his rippling chest, and his manliness just became ten fold. You also couldn't help but let your eyes roam down to where the hair seemed to be leading, and you were so close to falling down on your face for the second time as your eyes trailed down.

So here you were, first week at The Read Sea Diving Resort and crushing on the hotel owner- bad. You and your friends were all laid out on your beach towels, soaking in the sun and it's rays awaiting for some sort of tan to take place instead of just an ugly amount of sunburn. One of the hotel managers was flirting up a storm with your friends- him getting one hell of a tan with matches spreading out his fingers which you found extremely dull. Deciding you had enough of their conversation they seemed to be having with the man, as your IQ was dropping extremely low, you took it upon yourself to get everyone some sort of drink.

They didn't even bother giving you a single glance as they were too caught up in the speedo wearing man, so you just left with a small roll of your eyes. The sand was burning your bare feet, and you hadn't realized just how heat exhausted you were until you were up and walking- head spinning almost immediately as sweat was building on your skin in a thin sleet. You walked into the hotels main building hoping that someone would be at the food bar, but much to your dismay no one was there.

Letting out a sigh, you turned around to walk back towards the beach when you seemingly ran into someone making you let out a gasp as you found yourself about to land back on your ass. Thankfully, the person was quick to react as two strong hands landed on your waist bringing you back up, but you were already unsteady enough so you ended up falling back towards the person as they held onto you.