30 | Never Really Over

Klaus left Mystic Falls not to long ago to go back to New Orleans. Maya wanted to go with him but felt obligated to stay with her friends. Klaus and her worked out a system so he could still be a part of Hope's life.

Elena's humanity was officially back on but she focused all of her energy on her hate for Katherine.

With graduation around the corner, Maya still had no idea what she was going to do with herself.

"Sorry I'm late," Maya said entering the Salvatore house with the two babies in their carseat. She looked around the house and then looked up at Elena, Stefan, and Lexi. "What happened here?"

"Long story," Lexi said as she walked over to Maya, "I heard you had two babies but I didn't believe it."

Maya lifted them up and placed their car seats on the table so Lexi could have a better look.

"You make some absolutely adorable babies."

Maya grinned before pulling Lexi into a hug, who gladly accepted, before mumbling, "I've missed you."

"I've missed you too," she said before pulling away. "I want to know everything."

Before Maya could say anything else, Elena interrupted. "You need to call Klaus."

"You guys finally got what you wanted and now you want him back?"

"Damon was shot with werewolf venom, he needs the cure."

"Yeah, that makes more sense," Maya said with a sigh before pulling out her phone, "be right back."

"Hey," Maya said once Klaus answered.

"Hey, is everything okay?"

"Nope, Damon needs your blood."

"What did he get himself into this time?"

"Pissed off hunter," Maya said when something clicked.

"I'm already on my way, I'll be there soon."

"Good, okay, see ya," Maya said quickly before hanging up.

She turned to the three in the room, "Has anyone heard from Connor?"

Elena and Stefan looked at each other in alarm and Lexi just looked confused.

"Who's Connor?"

"Crap, crap, crap, crap, crap," Maya muttered.

"Maybe he forgot about it?" Elena suggested.

"Doubtful."

"He hasn't tried anything yet," Stefan point out, "Let's just get to graduation and deal with what comes after."

"Where's Elena?" Bonnie asked as we approached, "We can't do this without her."

"I'm here," she said, hugging Elena, "Thank you for today."

"I can't believe it. We're actually all here. We are all here together!" Caroline said before she looked at Bonnie, "Bonnie Bennett, are you crying?"

"It's our last hurrah before you guys go off to college."

"Before we go off to college."

"I...kinda sorta missed the deadline. You know, being an emotionless bitch," Elena pointed out.

"Well, the perks of being a vampire, we can go wherever we wanna go. We can choose our own roommates. We could, we could get a quadruple room!"